for Catch Me If I Fall

3/22 c1 shortanamx
love continue like this content
3/15 c1 billyandkimfan1994
Yeah Evie never listened to Mail at all in the second movie. Especially when Mal said the dress was too tight for her to wear.
3/13 c1 4761394
Good story
3/13 c1 29Gummybear1178
awww I loved this so so much!
3/13 c1 bOOklOVEr09Fangirl
This was an amazing one-shot. So sweet
3/13 c1 Mata631
This is just so cute it makes my heart warm it's adorable and was that really Mal and Ben's first kiss
3/13 c1 29MysticalKC
I love it! :)
3/13 c1 12AmethystDragon14
I LOVE IT!
Your most welcome! I enjoy it! :D
Yeah Evie really *should* have loosened the dress right then when Mal said that. I mean maybe she did off screen which is why a scene like this never happened in the movie. But no Evie was to busy preening over the fact her design would be worn at Cotillion that she didn't even listen to what her *best friend* and *client* had said.
But anyway I love this one shot! :D
Can't wait for more from you! :D
3/13 c1 3TR Lara Croft
This is so sweet and I love the ending
3/13 c1 68Loads of Randomness
Very sweet and touching
3/13 c1 1Miststormdrift
Ahhh i love this its so cute! Well done
3/13 c1 24Creator of Magic
I loved this one-shot! The girls were really there for Mal - and it's nice to see some bonding between Mal and Lonnie, they seem very similar but they hardly interact in the movies. And her fear of water plays a much bigger part in this story than the movies. I figured, if she couldn't swim and truly was terrified of water, why the hell was she okay with riding a motorcycle over water? And I'm glad Mal realized she could be herself without having to run to the Isle. I also liked a reference to Persephone being her step-mom since I love how close they are in your other stories. But Akiho and Emir's distraction...I laughed so hard when I heard that sentence. They are THE GREATEST CHARACTERS IN EXISTENCE!
3/13 c1 1Urmimala Hazra
Love the story...it's a great one...really really great one..I can't wait for your other updates.
3/13 c1 19Sorceress of Magic
So sweet! I love the couple moment at the end :)