FanFiction.Net
for Jinchūriki is cared for by the Queen of Monsters!

4/5/2021 c1 1Ruzasa
Yesss new chapter thank you author
4/5/2021 c3 2Shokugeki
Awesome chapter! I didn't see this coming, can't wait for the next chapter.
4/5/2021 c3 Kyred
The ending is pretty funny. The chapter overall was good and I can’t wait for the sweet destruction that is eventually going to follow due to sealing Rimuru in Naruto.
4/2/2021 c1 Sky Tempest Z
I really really love Ciel and she's the only one that can help Rimuru to control [TURN NULL].
4/2/2021 c1 Sky Tempest Z
Wait...No Ciel?
I hope she didn't disappeared.
3/20/2021 c2 Omnipotente Vargas
I liked this so far... I hope Ciel has not disappeared and is just waiting for Rimuru to remember her. And I hope spending time with Naruto will help them her heal and remember Tempest.
3/18/2021 c1 Guest
Couldn t continue my review
...on the physical side)he is not some kind of hidden genius and actually failed because he found studies hard and was too lazy to study by himself, when getting older he understood he had responsabilities and worked harder using his shadow clones to more than make up for his lack of talent (if you bring out the 'ease' with which he learnt the Shadow Clone Technique I will just remind you it s compatible with him due to its cost and hard only because of its cost)
Danzo...didn t care about him Hiruzen had his eye on him and as a jinchuriki he was too high profile so no ROOT

Finally why protect him the sage is gonna explain Ninshu to Rimuru so why not just have humans Keep using it (if she still cares enough about mortals, to give you an idea you see an ant you kill it it s annoying and short lived, that s what humans are for an immortal)or just stop wars from ever happening modify planets so that God fruits never sprout...Rimuru by the end of the series is GOD he can do literaly anything is immortal omniscient and can destroy and recreate the multiverse ten thousand times over I don t like him as a protagonist because of that (he can fix everything with a metaphysical snap of his fingers)
3/18/2021 c1 Guest
Why are there so many crossovers of tensura with Naruto, Naruto sucks
Oh and Rimuru is genderless ans doesn t want a relationship he/she finds the concept stupid because he is immortal and Ciel is and will always be Rimuru's "wife"

Also are you planning to have Rimuru raise Naruto if yes write incest in your summary (if you didn t know it incest is actually a problem because of the relationship 2 siblings/parent and child develop since birth not because of blood relation which only becomes a problem after a few generations)

Also in your summary you said protect from the villagers...
first that s fanon they didn t hurt him they just ignored him (basically they treated him like a ticking nuclear bomb)
also seriously the Fucking Hokage protected him as well as several ANBU who followed him constantly he is a junchuriki one of Konoha s most powerful weapons they don t want his death or anything,
the Civilian Council wanted to protect him ,(not exile him what kind of idiot throws away a nuclear bomb?)and Hiruzen did his maximum for him without alienating him Naruto is a member of the village equal to all others Hiruzen tried to make him feel loved but he also knew that if Naruto wanted to be recognized he had to prove himself on his own and Naruto s michieviousness and pranks actually showed his strength of characters
Naruto is not dumb but not intelligent (just more on the praticable si
3/19/2021 c2 Variso
very interesting :D
3/18/2021 c2 Steppe14
Oooooh. This is unexpectedly interesting. No problems so far I think.
Considering that this Rimiru is hundreds of thousands of years old, I think that her OP-ness is rather fitting. Who knows what she encountered and did during her lifetime after all.
3/18/2021 c2 Mr Miliardo
Characterially your Rimuru seems a weird mix between Naruto and Ranma... at age five. That and you made her too OP, redefining the concept of world of cardboard. As things are not one of the fights in Naruto canon is bound to happen. It suffices she's interested in one side and the other can just kiss their collective asses goodbye. A battleship in a pond the mere existence of which can wreck the pond itself. Too powerful and unlimited. Having her in Konoha would be Danzo's wet dream and worst nightmare all rolled in one.

I'm curious to see how will you manage her given this handicap, because unless you wish to wrap things up in another chapter, it IS a handicap.
3/18/2021 c2 Naruto0858589547
Can’t wait for the next chapter
3/18/2021 c2 Shokugeki
Good chapter. I think Rimuru being very childish isn't abnormal, but it's strange to me.

I do like what you're doing though. Keep it up!
3/18/2021 c2 Dasgun