for Assassins in the Wizarding World

6/13 c13 me
good job. keep it up my friend!
6/14 c1 witchking354
I truly hope Ron and the others be friends again. Doesn't feel right seeing Harry and Ron not being bros.
6/13 c13 Drcaus
Harry and Ron are always friends through and through in books and movies
6/13 c12 8WelshDragon18
have Harry go to St. Mugo's, so that way he can get fully healed. Than that way the Horrorcrux that's in his scar can get removed, and than that way Harry won't have to deal with Riddle anymore. Also have it to where Dumbledoor uses the Horrorcrux to track the others down, and so that way they can all be destroyed
6/6 c12 Guest
write Tatsumi, leone Akame and Esdeath story plz. love your story nvm give up
6/6 c12 level
Kill the second chance plz update. srry i annoy u
6/6 c12 MrKristoffer1994
I agree that Poppy is not the ideal choice since she is not a true healer. I would recommand that Harry goes to S:t Mungos or turn to the Goblin Healers at Gringotts Wizarding Bank.
6/6 c12 MrKristoffer1994
I really hope Harry can regain his height, strength and health by the horcrux in his scar being removed by healers and/or cursebreakers since it kept feeding on Harry’s magic in order to survive. With the horcrux removed, his magic should/would be able to negate the effects caused by the wounds and malnutrition.
6/6 c12 Dhestro
im loving you story and i think it should be the goblins of st mungus because he need to follow the steps necessary so that amelia can do what she does best and promfey is a nurse nor a doctor and that way they will also detect the horcrux promfrey has had harry a lot of times in her care and did nothing about that so for me anywere but with her
5/30 c11 Guest
kinda hoping esdeath adopts harry
5/22 c10 MrKristoffer1994
Harry need to get medical treatment as fast as possible for his malnutrition in order to speed-up his recovery and regain his height and strength he would have gotten if he was not abused. I’m so glad Harry finally got his two loves :3
5/14 c9 guest
Hi author when are you gonna update your KIll YOUR SECOND CHANCE ?
5/6 c8 MrKristoffer1994
Ron is a bigot and everyone know that. I always wondered why the hell Harry chose to befriend him when he should have befriended Neville instead since he is way better than Ron and never was a bigot.
4/30 c7 MrKristoffer1994
Well Tatsumi and Harry will not have a problem with finding a date. I wonder if Harry will take both Susan and Daphne or just Susan since Daphne may not want to show her housemates she is very close to Harry :3
4/26 c1 cyrilalbar06
This was a good book, I liked it a lot.” ... If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
27 Page 1 2 Next »