FanFiction.Net
for Perfect Half Breed

4/24/2021 c3 1Kabukilast42
Try search Kuro No Shoukanshi, a really good manga but art style is bit weird
4/24/2021 c3 danielsnow
Alright so no tiamat, how about rosseweisse, or kunou the fox girl? I get the feeling he is a wolf yokai, so that would be cool!
I'm looking forward to more of this awesome story. The fun shenanigans are great.
4/24/2021 c3 3RonaldM40196867
Good lecture.

Will there be more drama in the future?
4/24/2021 c3 2Mike Kromer
4/23/2021 c2 Look2021
Good Chapter.
4/17/2021 c2 1Kabukilast42
the character who love a good fight huh? the battle junkie? Interesting yet intriguing somehow what your mention got me remind a certain black mage in manga, keep it up and pls constantly remind yourself about 'something other than smut too' because we? don't want you got off track,
4/14/2021 c2 danielsnow
I hate to see Kai not get rias too, but it seems like he has akeno in the bag. Hopefully he can get tiamat and kuroka too, those strong girls need a strong man in their lives!
4/10/2021 c2 Hp Marvel Fan
Good chapter, it was really funny at the end, poor Issei kkkk. Really hope you update a Fox and his Vixens now that you updated this, i been waiting a looong time for you to update that again, it's my favorite of your stories
4/3/2021 c2 gmhribrahimsoleh89
I am a bit confuse. You mentioned both won’t be killed. I assume both won’t be kill at all. So when I read Ise got killed, I was thoroghly confuse. You got phrase your response clearly overall great story. If Souna or Keneko want to jump into Kai’s pants will be hilarious. Just saying.
4/1/2021 c2 2Mike Kromer
Must have more asap. love it so far, keep it up. can't wait to see what happens next.
4/1/2021 c2 Jose19
Rias Gremory:
1. 99cm Bust
2. 58 cm Waist
3. 90 cm Hips

This is the true measurements of Rias this girl is curvaceous, and well endowed.

Akeno Himemija:
1. 102 cm Bust
2. 56 cm Waist
3. 89 cm Hips

I want to add this on a mistake seen on your story no Devil in their mind would let their target keep their memory of their existence.

Devils of all ranks are by law forbidden to let Humans know of their existence unless they are recruited or become contracted by them for life.
4/1/2021 c2 Nivek Beldo
So he is dog vali in battle? Still nice chapter. At least was original with kai
4/1/2021 c2 Kingaron
A little annoyed that Raynare managed to kill Issei, in most fanfics it's usually like that (letting Issei die due to the plot when they have knowledge of the world from the beginning (which is stupid since their MC existing already alters the plot), going somewhere for one reason or another or being tired due to fighting opponents before or training) but other than that it's alright, I'll wait for the next chapters to make a definitive opinion, so far it's a nice enough story :)
4/1/2021 c2 3RonaldM40196867
The black wings rule.

Happy April.

What do you like most about this story?
4/1/2021 c2 Bowzer15