FanFiction.Net
for Life's Illusion Omakes

10/24/2023 c1 7RedHood001
Oh... well, I kinda suspected something when Mira accidentally spilled the food on Evergreen. What she did with Levy just solidified it. What fun!
1/14/2023 c1 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
8/9/2022 c1 For'Sleep 3rd
This is good, Another plz XD
12/9/2021 c1 2Justus80
So does Mira like bishop then or what cause you said these stories are semi-canon also hope your ok you haven’t updated your stories in awhile.
8/17/2021 c1 5Strongraider101
Can’t believe it took me so long to realize you made this.

Very cute little story here. Definitely a nice little look into how the girls of the guild view Bishop, but I am surprised that Cana would be insistent on something like this.

Now, I wanted to ask to be clear, none of the events actually happened, so no dates, and none of these interactions actually took place. But the fact that Levi used to have a crush on bishop, Evergreen actually respecting Bishop, Bishop being the included in the top three most eligible bachelors, the fact Cana hides that fact from him, and of course, Mira having quite the raging hard on for him.

If all that’s the case, then I very much looking forward to these half-canon stories, and I’m also very excited to see how these might be shown a bit in the actual story. Maybe more interactions between Bishop and Levi, or... oh I just remembered something about the oracion seis arc. Specifically about the three blue Pegasus mages that accompany Ichia. Wonder what they might say to him.

Regardless, I wish you the best, and since we haven’t gotten an update as to what you’ve been working on, or if you’ve taken a break. Whatever the case, I hope everything is okay..
-Strongraider101
5/19/2021 c1 SB0D
If information in these stories are cannon... Does that mean Mira is a bit of a yandere for Bishop?
4/26/2021 c1 1I-lander's Mask
OK this was awesome! I always wondered how, other girls in the guild room outside or otherwise, Look at Bishop.

Kinda I surprised to see Bisca and Alzak. Since I believe this is their first time being mentioned in the story. Loved it though. Sidenote I thought I got together during the time skip or after Edolas.

Always suspected Mira was the kinda girl who won’t let anyone get near her man. Hahahaha.

I always thought and if bishop ever does get romantically invested in someone, Cana and Ezra would go skeptical mode on him.

Omake idea list:
fishing trip with happy
Brothers day (Gray, Natsu, and Bishop)
Fond memories: The episode where they all go back in time for just a short few moments.
Storyteller with the guild

Love your stories reread it several times, can’t wait for the next chapter.
4/2/2021 c1 Drozeros
THis is so GOOD
3/27/2021 c1 Fan XXI
Lmao. I love this kind of thing! Great job, pal. Great job.
3/26/2021 c1 colt45cliner
Mirajane pairing? I approve 100%. Maybe for another omake you can show how Mira came to like Bishop or something like that.
3/25/2021 c1 HAPPYZOMBIE
Wow, you really made Mira out to be an asshole.
3/23/2021 c1 Poharan
I fucking knew it Mira has a crush on Bish, when you are handsome, single and spend a lot of time in the bar reading with a younger girl who has sadistic tendencies this kind of things happen.
I can imagine Mira "talking" with Alzack "You're going go out there and say your fucking bitch who stay away of Bishop or you going to spend all your life find the rifle i going to put in your ass in this damn moment, we are clear?!"
The Omakes looks like a good idea for those trolls episode who we always think but never use :(
3/23/2021 c1 maximilianoismiranda
Lol muy buen omake jajaja
Lol pobre laki :v
3/23/2021 c1 3Jtx2033
great chapter i really liked the omake style it's super cool keep going like this
3/23/2021 c1 2selfishgecko
I think one could be punishments he has done to guild mates in the past or some of the weird things he’s done with his magic.
18 Page 1 2 Next »