for The Brink (A Drabble)

6/3 c1 Cecily Mitchell
I’m not crying, you’re crying! Seriously though. This Drabble is amaze-balls.
5/11 c1 3Dj19
It is cute
4/25 c1 Guest
It’s good to see you posting again I hope you can take up some of your stories again
4/25 c1 Guest
I loved this the ending is very sweet
4/15 c1 c.karen09
I can see where this could potentially be turned into a longer story, but the details are already here without doing so. A longer story would also be way too much angst for my taste, so I'm perfectly happy with this as is. Thanks for sharing!
4/13 c1 Love Hermione
Beautiful !
4/14 c1 30Bambu
Every now and then I'm feeling nostalgic, and I run the gamut of your stories, reveling in their sweetness. Finding this new one-shot was such a treat, and it's nice to see you writing again. I liked this; it's so true to Hermione's character, her stubbornness and her loyalty, and I especially liked Harry taking Ron to task (as he so rarely does in canon.)
4/9 c1 5TheWiseNut
It was an adorable one-shot :)
4/5 c1 carerra.hughes
the only disappointing this is that we don't get to see Ron trying to break them up and them rubbing it in his face that he didn'tgood job!
3/26 c1 General Mac
seems like something Ron would do, thanks loved it stay safe and well.
3/25 c1 emmabrady
Its good.. A different but real look into a draco and hermione story... it leaves it open if you want to build on it or just leave it as a dabble..
3/24 c1 16twilliams1797
despite how much I hate Draco/Hermione, Good story.
3/23 c1 James Birdsong
Wonderful perhaps
3/24 c1 Pixiegyrl23
It is wonderful you are writing again! I have often thought Ron needed punched more than he was. Good for Harry!
3/23 c1 SereniteRose
lovely new one-shot, thanks ever so much.
21 Page 1 2 Next »