for Right to Existence

4/15 c4 Guest
Ok I have read the 4 chapters and I like how things seem to be progressing

It also seems that the difference between Takumi and Keisuke is that Takumi seems to be pulled too the digital world of EDEN because a part of him feels he belongs there because it's a digital world whilst Keisuke seems to be the opposite with him sticking to the real world because that's where he feels he should live whilst only going to EDEN too do his job
4/8 c1 emaribermudes0
I would vote for it as it is such a beautiful novel that tackles so many real-life issues. I loved it to pieces and wish everyone would read it just once in their livesIf you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
3/24 c1 Guest
Please support and sign their petitions! They can help! THERE IS HORRIFIC ANIMAL TORTURE GOING ON!

White Coat Waste Project is a taxpayer watchdog group representing more than 2 million liberty-lovers and animal-lovers who all agree: taxpayers shouldn’t be forced to pay over $20 billion every year for wasteful and cruel experiments on dogs, cats, monkeys and other animals.

Join the fight: because taxpayers have a right to know who’s paying the bills… and who’s cashing the checks.

HERE'S WHAT ELSE WE CAN DO:

1. Sign petitions to send to politicians.

Pound Seizure Laws still need to be ended in many states. Pound Seizure Laws are used to confiscate animals from shelters (against the will of the shelter). This law is unAmerican, it violates freedoms, hurts/kills animals, and it needs to END NOW.

2. Contact and write to your state's politicians and demand something to be done about this. Try to END Pound Seizure Laws, prohibit the FDA from FORCING companies to test on animals.

3. Boycott products that test on animals and announce your support for companies that DON'T test on animals. Also try to support small local businesses instead of corporate giants who wantonly abuse the laws and get away with it.

4. Smear campaign: Shame/harass these corporations! Tell as many people as you can and repost any videos/photographs. Write to the companies, call them out on social media, make a BIG scene.

5. Scare the shit out of them! These people are COWARDS, so scare them! Let them know we aren't going to put up with their bullshit!