FanFiction.Net
for I'm a What?

1/24/2023 c1 Skellefte
please continue this story
6/19/2021 c11 1Johnathan-Mandrake
As always, a good story. I've come to expect nothing less from you. I hope you can continue this story to encompass the rest of the HTTYD series at some point, but I also enjoy your 50,000 Volts story so I'm sure that regardless of whether or not this story gains a sequel, you'll continue to entertain me and many others. I can't wait to see what adventures you take us on next. See you in the next book!
5/2/2021 c8 12Silverleone
I wonder if Toothless will ever be able to tell Hiccup who he really is. He does still remember most of his past life, right? He could easily write in the sand or something. Wouldn't that be a shock to the talking fishbone!
5/1/2021 c8 lonelyboi69
Mans really just wrote an entire 8 chapter, 25K word, fic in 10 days what in the fu?!-
4/22/2021 c6 7Sky Hooves
Damn... thats some awesome story you have here. I'm looking forward to see how this continues
4/11/2021 c5 12Silverleone
Nice chapter once again!
~Silverleone
4/8/2021 c4 Guest
Interesting spin on things. I do wonder if he's gonna react exactly like Toothless did all the time though, I mean he is/was human. But its okay if this is how you want to write ur story though. I'll still read it. Its just I guess I was expecting a little more variation here & there? But still. Keep writing! - Ninja :)
3/25/2021 c1 6sugarbear2017
I enjoyed it. good pacing and dialogue.