FanFiction.Net
for Brothers: The Second Chapter

12/8/2022 c1 Ltbutterfly287
Once again I feel that you play up angsty teen emotions to much and forget that this would only truly work if he was a girl. Truthfully you are driving your story on making something far more difficult then it needs to be. Also sirius slash parings are and always will be shit. Honestly slash in of its self is a disgusting concept spawned from teenage girls need for two straight guys to be gay for each other.
10/2/2022 c20 2mwinter1
Awaiting more
9/30/2022 c20 ky02
lol I totally get why Harry would react like that. someone being that pushy and insisting they know more about your conflicted thoughts and feelings, and that someone being far removed from the situation as Fleur is, is really annoying. Harry shouldn't have lashed out but Fleur shouldn't have pressured him into making/admitting to a choice he's not sure about.

tbh, i don't get why can't he just give it time? why can't he just say "i think i need a few months to think. please give me that time and space to do so." like really, what's the hurry? he'll be setting himself up for disappointment if he decides to keep Lily in his life and finds her focused more on a the newborn baby and not spending enough time with him, which should be totally understandable cause babies eat up a lot of your time. but with Harry's trauma he might just see that as her abandoning him as well.
7/7/2022 c19 13N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Please tell me this is still being worked on? I remember reading this before, but I can't remember if I got to this part or not.
7/2/2022 c19 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
7/1/2022 c1 Jack0827
Ruined. Smh
6/15/2022 c18 1CenturionEon
its nice to see an update for this story I was wondering when another would come out. Happy to see you didn't abandon it. It was a good chapter all though in my opinion a little lacking for how long it has been for an update. I understand whole heartedly its taking me a while for my second chapter of my first story to come out so I definitely understand.
2/2/2022 c17 suryamgangwal63
any news on the next update?
1/28/2022 c17 13N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Oooh darn. I understand the different points of view and that's what makes the situation all the harder. Poor Harry. I also can't wait to see what happens with the Chamber of Secrets (I'm thinking maybe Ron has the diary), maybe somehow Fumblemore ...I mean Dumbledore gets his head out of his old butt and realizes he doesn't have all the answers, and that hum keeping things to himself makes crap worse!
11/22/2021 c17 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
11/22/2021 c17 Jiuubi
harry has a lot inside him, it's good for him to let it go! even if it's like that
11/22/2021 c17 Premedicated
Nice chapter! I'm glad Sirius/James were able to air out some dirty laundry. I've been thinking about it, but I just don't know how you are going to write yourself out of this situation with the new baby. Even if Harry does talk to someone, I find it unbelievable that he'll just suddenly be a happy camper and welcome a new sibling - especially with everything that's gone on and how much emotional baggage he's dealt with over the years.
11/10/2021 c16 Guest
(LegionZ) Love this story. Plotline is on point w added twists, grammar errors are minimal and it’s a solid twice a month upload schedule. Keep it up.
11/5/2021 c16 Premedicated
Loving this so far, I really appreciate how you have been balancing the angst as a plot device for the story and character development.
11/5/2021 c16 Vampireking40
So if Harry is dating Fleur does that make her a few years older then she is in cannon. Also as Harry is a sixth year it would not even still be Hogwarts for the Tournament or the Evil Toad when she takes over the school. It will be interesting to see how things will play out for Harvey. If Harry is already gone will it be Harvey in the Tournament to bring back Voldermort. How will the Toad send dementors after Harvey if the boy lives in a manor that is not in the muggle world through he does spend time in Godric Hallow. Will the Toad even be a factor for Hogwarts by Harvey 5th year seeing all Dumbledore has to do is hire a good teacher to teach DADA before the minister can sick the Toad on the school. Of course wth where this story is now we still have see what happens with the chamber and then Harry 7th year who is going to escape to cause Dementors to be sent to Hogwarts.
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »