for Fawkes The Familiar Phoenix

6/1 c4 Suzululu4moe
Too bad Remus is not alive. Imagine fawkes chucking a big bear at him
6/1 c3 Suzululu4moe
Lol colbert thinking of death is no escape from students. The horror ! Imagine if Karin died and became a portrait as an advisor for the future manticore knights or the tristian army
6/1 c2 Suzululu4moe
Poor Louise the insanity… though she is lucky she didn’t get a cross over with Discwlrld instead . Those unseen university wizards make HP shenanigans look sane.
6/1 c1 Suzululu4moe
Interesting take on fawkes .

Hmm her sister Cattelya would probably love the animals book .
5/14 c9 James Birdsong
Good chapter
5/14 c9 Guest
Man from the sound of things Guiche is luring the young female students to secluded places so this Franz character can have his merry way with them.

I know you asked me to hold off judgement, and that his version of Guiche is going to be different than the canon version. Well I think the canon version is better at this point. I'd take flamboyant Guiche to 2nd degree rapists Guiche any day.
5/14 c9 sparsh
I am a fan coiling dragon series too nice referance
5/14 c9 1keybladelight
Did Tabitha just use the Harry Potter world magic spell and why. Does she interesting in the wizard world.

Hey if the zero of familiar characters were going to hogwarts which house wizard they will be I was hoping for louise to be a gryffindor were the original trio (Harry, Hermione and Ron) when.
5/6 c8 That is Nasty
You're doing [Louise Guiche] dude that is just nasty, did you maybe add it by mistake? It would be better to keep her single, or just pair her with an OC, but not Guiche. Hell you could even write Saito into the story, as a muggleborn whose parents immigrated to England before he was born. Just anything but Guiche, Julio is a better choice, Kirche or Tabitha is a better choice. The only character worse than Guiche is Wardes.
5/6 c8 Guest
Ah so you just so happen to have left several objects lying around Louise room that if touched will automatically transport the user to Hogwarts. I can't help but wonder why you'd do something so careless.
5/6 c8 James Birdsong
Excellent chapter
5/6 c8 slayore
All thats missing is a giant saito with a beard and we have the anime netflix adaption of hp hah!
5/6 c8 AnimeA55Kicker
She’s a wiiiitch! Burn her, she’s a wiiiitch!
5/6 c8 keybladelight
Happy that albus defend louise but and reveal hogwarts founders but he didn't reveal Slytherin dark secrets I hope you make albus told them more of history lessons of his world and to the story of the dark mage like the fantastic beast story grindelwald and to the Harry Potter story with voldemort and how they have met their end I hope albus told the story of Harry Potter how he defeat voldemort if louise has the pensieve then I hope louise use to see the life of Harry Potter and to the deadly hallow part 1 and part 2 against voldemort and hope louise get scared of voldemort and why she understand that this name cannot be told and why they call him "you know who".
5/6 c8 drmcgraw186
so house elves and Fawkes have no issue traveling between the worlds and can bring objects bu can not being people,

Merlin and Brimir sound like each others counter parts from the 2 worlds

Not sure how the Church of Brimir would view a Witch that Louise is claiming to be (as in many cultures Witch have a negative view), it bad enough to be a void mage in their eyes but to a witch on top might be too much
86 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »