for Come Back

6/8 c1 2InuYoiushi
Cool story, I can’t wait to see what you write next.
5/27 c1 49Venquine1990
I feel this deserves either an epilogue, a second chapter or a sequel. But that is just my opinion. If you disagree, that's fine. you're the writer, not me. Loved this story though, even if this is my second time reading it. Guess that proves what an excellent writer you are.
4/30 c1 cyrilalbar06
your fans will really enjoy this book. ... If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
4/23 c1 dhea11
Awesome novel. I love it. You can join in NovelStar writing contest with a theme "WEREWOLVES" Prices are amazing!

httpsauthor. starlight. ink/essay/index. html
(PC)
httpapp. novelstar. top/index/index/special/id/87
or email any of the following editors;
hardy novelstar. top
joye novelstar. top
lena novelstar. top
app. novelstar. top
4/8 c1 emaribermudes0
Such a treasure each one of these books isI've heard a few of them and can't wait to read most of theseIf you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
4/4 c1 2Yumi Edogawa
I loved the one-shot! It was interesting seeing Riku rescue Sora like that and I liked seeing how determined he was to help while still trusting Sora even though he knew Xenahort was in control at times. I especially enjoyed the scene when Riku enters Sora's Heart and ends up being helped by both Roxas and Sora as well as the ending.

I thought at first that Sora actually seriously injured Riku, not that it was a dream, and was happy to find out I was wrong before seeing Riku help Sora with the aftermath of the nightmare.
3/27 c1 PheonixQueen15
So awesome! Xehanort is dead! Yes!