for Choosing Home

5h c37 15Roxas Itsuka
All three Hook siblings have confessed and joined with their true loves. It sure took them a while, though I suppose matters of the heart are always complicated. For them, it is far easier to run into battle with swords in the air than tell someone they love them.

I'm glad they are all family now and everyone else's Happily Ever After is approaching.

Out of curiosity, how many chapters are left? 8? Or will you be going a bit above the usual limit this time?

Also, about the PM's, I'm sorry they came that way. When I sent them I thought they would all be part of the same message, not three separate ones.

That aside, I'm glad you liked my idea for the segment between Belle and Hades. It's something I've thought about for a while since that chapter in Truth or Fiction.
15h c37 21twilightgirl587
Yay Harriet is happy now!
16h c37 Anonymous Reader
My review got cut off. Any ways, back to the review!
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! FINALLY! I think that not acting on their feelings is a Hook family trait.
16h c37 Anonymous Reader
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
18h c37 Guest
First and foremost... OH MY GOD THE SHIP HAS SAILED! Wlw Pirate Queens (I totally headcanon Sammy as bi and Harriet as lesbian. Their color schemes even match their flags)!

Secondly, it's a shame that we won't get an Angel redemption arc, I was hoping that the absence of Freddy's influence would lead them to become better people.

Honestly, I think the concept of Ben being a forgiving and merciful leader is a bit hard to swallow, because the only people he's forgiven are people who he or Mal already likes. Everyone else is screwed. That's not bad writing, mind you, but moral centerpiece characters are less interesting then grey ones. I think it would be fascinating from a writing standpoint for someone who Mal and Ben hate attempt to redeem themselves. It would bring them into asking some hard questions. They've told their people and their friends that they would rule based on forgiveness and second chances, but they also hate the person in question, especially if that particular person hurt them personally.

If this hypothetical scenario happens, I think that person should be a Caster, because it's been established that the Angels are murderers. The Casters, by comparison, literally have no characterization other then potions. You could do anything! Specifically, either Zevon, Maddie, or both, because I'm pretty sure they're the only named members of the gang. I know Zevon is in love with Mal, maybe he crosses the bridge and is accidently reformed by the people around him. Or Maddie could regret her lost friendship and attempt to break away and make amends. Or they just realize when they see Freddy die that they're screwed after what they did to Mal and turn, either in self-preservation or out of actual growth.

It's entirely up to you, but I think it could be a very interesting character study for both Mal/Ben, as well as whatever character is chosen.
18h c37 Guest
I just thought of something! You know how in OUAT-Hook had a brother? Well, what if this means both Hook's exist?

James Hook is the one who got captured and sent to the Isle

Meanwhile, Killian Hook - the twin who got given away - eventually took his now imprisoned brother's place in terrorizing Neverland.

This also gives a way as to how 'Peter Pan II: Return to Neverland' could take place in this universe. In this case, it was Killian Hook who kidnapped Jane Darling-NOT James (who was sent to the Isle).

This theory was inspired by 'Watch and Learn' where you made Grace/Paige, Robin/Margot separate characters. In this case, I used the OUAT 'Hook twins' plot to make James Hook (Peter Pan) and Killian Jones (OUAT) brothers.

Seeing as in 'Watch and Learn' you said 'Return to Neverland' did happen, I though this could be a good compromise-Jane's misadventures DID happened but with Captain James Hook's long lost brother Killian Hook.

If you wanna use this at some point, feel free too.

(And if your wondering, Killian was never captured because Peter Pan requested Jane not tell anyone about him. He already lost one Hook which made his life dull, so why lose this one?)
18h c37 12AmethystDragon14
I LOVE IT!
Awwwww! Finally! Be happy Harriet! You deserve it! :D
This was such a sweet chapter! I can see why it was one of your favorite's and a long time coming to! :D
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
19h c37 billyandkimfan1994
Another happy couple!
19h c37 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
19h c37 Hufflepuff24
I spy a line from Finding Nemo. Great use of it too! Once again, such a fluffy cute chapter and again I love it
20h c37 HufflepuffInDaHealingCoven
I feel like i need to clone myself. So many ships popping up at the same time, so little time to ride them all. For real though all these couples getting to confess how they feel to each other is nothing short of beautiful :,)
20h c37 Katt Kiki
Awww
20h c37 4danifan3000
I hope Ben will be able to get reformed villains off the isle. So far he got Anastasia and Anthony off, mr. smee and the ringmaster technically aren't villains, but there's still people like Dr. facilier who have let go of evil to raise their kids.

In descendants wicked world, Freddie said that her dad can remember the deathdays of all his friends on the other side but can never remember her birthday which contradicts his relationship with Celia. My guess is that "forgetting" freddie's birthday is just an act to survive on the isle, because in the same episode Freddie says Dr facilier gives her voodoo curse dolls.
22h c37 6Marcus Emrys
And that's all three Hooks. And speaking of, that line Sammy said ... She doesn't happen to speak fish does she? Oh lord, add her to the list of people to keep away from Chef Louis if that's the case.
*hums Le Poisson with a dark chuckle*
22h c37 Tracie Adams
Love the chapter it’s like everyone getting there happily ever after so sweet so when is everyone wedding lol
767 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »