for Choosing Home

6/25 c38 jedblack1997
Oh my goodness, I wasn't expecting this type of scene at all. I wonder how will they react when they read this scene in Truth or Fiction. I have a feeling that both Aurora and Philip will blame Leah for setting Audrey on this path of destruction. I wonder what afterlife will Audrey's soul be going?
6/25 c38 Tracie Adams
That was emotional chapter for Audrey parents and Ben what is going to happen to Audrey soul it should go to hell not heaven after what she did to everyone I’m not just to be mean just saying
6/25 c38 shortanamx
I won't be surpise after this mal and uma are celebrating. now I'm wondering where would audrey's soul would go? why would ben give audrey her title back after what she did especially to Auradon? I hope mal doesn't feel responsible for audrey's death or held responsible for it. I hope doesn't split mal and ben cause audrey death, ben is capable to blame her for spending audrey's pregnancy, he better not blame themselves for it.
6/25 c38 4561394
She may have been their enemy but she was once Ben’s friend

I’d say May she ready in peace but we know that won’t be the case after everything’s she’s done
6/25 c38 1Urmimala Hazra
well, to be truthful, I'm kind of sad that Audrey died. it was really unexpected. I thought that she would be under sleeping curse forever. but anyway, even it's sad, I love rhe chapter. sad cause Ari and this new little girl, are left orphan. I know aurora and Philip are gonna really take good care of them, but still.

and wait a minute! did you said there is a sequel planned to it? really? Ginny, Gin, Girl you are rocking it. another sequel, Wow! Love the chapter and can't wait for that.

and just out of curiosity, Why are chapters being published late? not that im complaining. the reason behind my question is, I love your books, so I can't wait for more.
6/22 c37 Monkeymama1516
Awwwww. Can you feel the live tonight? Lol. When are you either getting an Audrey update or and Isle update (Rats/Angels/Casters)?
6/20 c22 Guest
"I'd love to beat the crap out of something and then have some candy."
I died
6/20 c37 5OceanBlueSeaEyes
the twins are too young to be hearing that type speech yet anyways lol. Theyre lucky enough the Isle hasnt snatched that innocence though I dont see Smee as the type of parent to really let that happen if he can
6/20 c37 15Roxas Itsuka
All three Hook siblings have confessed and joined with their true loves. It sure took them a while, though I suppose matters of the heart are always complicated. For them, it is far easier to run into battle with swords in the air than tell someone they love them.

I'm glad they are all family now and everyone else's Happily Ever After is approaching.

Out of curiosity, how many chapters are left? 8? Or will you be going a bit above the usual limit this time?

Also, about the PM's, I'm sorry they came that way. When I sent them I thought they would all be part of the same message, not three separate ones.

That aside, I'm glad you liked my idea for the segment between Belle and Hades. It's something I've thought about for a while since that chapter in Truth or Fiction.
6/19 c37 21twilightgirl587
Yay Harriet is happy now!
6/19 c37 Anonymous Reader
My review got cut off. Any ways, back to the review!
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! FINALLY! I think that not acting on their feelings is a Hook family trait.
6/19 c37 Anonymous Reader
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
6/19 c37 Guest
First and foremost... OH MY GOD THE SHIP HAS SAILED! Wlw Pirate Queens (I totally headcanon Sammy as bi and Harriet as lesbian. Their color schemes even match their flags)!

Secondly, it's a shame that we won't get an Angel redemption arc, I was hoping that the absence of Freddy's influence would lead them to become better people.

Honestly, I think the concept of Ben being a forgiving and merciful leader is a bit hard to swallow, because the only people he's forgiven are people who he or Mal already likes. Everyone else is screwed. That's not bad writing, mind you, but moral centerpiece characters are less interesting then grey ones. I think it would be fascinating from a writing standpoint for someone who Mal and Ben hate attempt to redeem themselves. It would bring them into asking some hard questions. They've told their people and their friends that they would rule based on forgiveness and second chances, but they also hate the person in question, especially if that particular person hurt them personally.

If this hypothetical scenario happens, I think that person should be a Caster, because it's been established that the Angels are murderers. The Casters, by comparison, literally have no characterization other then potions. You could do anything! Specifically, either Zevon, Maddie, or both, because I'm pretty sure they're the only named members of the gang. I know Zevon is in love with Mal, maybe he crosses the bridge and is accidently reformed by the people around him. Or Maddie could regret her lost friendship and attempt to break away and make amends. Or they just realize when they see Freddy die that they're screwed after what they did to Mal and turn, either in self-preservation or out of actual growth.

It's entirely up to you, but I think it could be a very interesting character study for both Mal/Ben, as well as whatever character is chosen.
6/19 c37 Guest
I just thought of something! You know how in OUAT-Hook had a brother? Well, what if this means both Hook's exist?

James Hook is the one who got captured and sent to the Isle

Meanwhile, Killian Hook - the twin who got given away - eventually took his now imprisoned brother's place in terrorizing Neverland.

This also gives a way as to how 'Peter Pan II: Return to Neverland' could take place in this universe. In this case, it was Killian Hook who kidnapped Jane Darling-NOT James (who was sent to the Isle).

This theory was inspired by 'Watch and Learn' where you made Grace/Paige, Robin/Margot separate characters. In this case, I used the OUAT 'Hook twins' plot to make James Hook (Peter Pan) and Killian Jones (OUAT) brothers.

Seeing as in 'Watch and Learn' you said 'Return to Neverland' did happen, I though this could be a good compromise-Jane's misadventures DID happened but with Captain James Hook's long lost brother Killian Hook.

If you wanna use this at some point, feel free too.

(And if your wondering, Killian was never captured because Peter Pan requested Jane not tell anyone about him. He already lost one Hook which made his life dull, so why lose this one?)
6/19 c37 12AmethystDragon14
I LOVE IT!
Awwwww! Finally! Be happy Harriet! You deserve it! :D
This was such a sweet chapter! I can see why it was one of your favorite's and a long time coming to! :D
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
925 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »