for Like A Star

4/4 c3 32RyokoMist
FIRST OF ALL I DON'T APPRECIATE YOU MAKING ME EMOTIONAL ON EASTER MORNING BUT I LOVE IT!

I loved this story! I really LOVED how adorable it was. The baby, the wedding, the realization that Gotham was wear they needed to be because they were a team...and family...AND DAGNAMMIT I'M CRYING AGAIN. GET OFF MY PHONE, T!
4/4 c2 RyokoMist
SALLY YOU SASSY GLORIOUS HEFFA DON'T YOU EVER DOUBT YOUR WORTH, EVEN FOR BASEM!
HAYATE KNOWS HE IS IN LOVE WITH GOTHAM! AND ME!

AND YOU'RE DARN RIGHT HAYATE IS SO GOOD THAT MAX DON'T HAVE TO BE HIS BOSS!
4/4 c1 RyokoMist
First of all, Max looking at Sally and deadass saying, "I'm panicking" gave me an audible reaction. I love Max in your stories. She's always so sassy but so hilarious and dramatic.

Koutetsu: "Even me sir?"
Me: BOY I WILL MAKE YOU MINE! ALL. THREE OF YOU. IN MY BED. NEE-YOW!

"Knock me up and then take forever!"
Me: He could knock ME up...
Also me thinking too dirty: Take forever doing WHAT
3/29 c3 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Honestly, when the wind blew the first time, I expected Basem to tell Sally what Buck said in Ice Age 3, "Don't know. I don't speak wind."

Ooh, a future installment in the series? Count me as interested! Especially since the title's the same as a Linkin Park song, haha! (Well, okay, it's not a big reason, but it still has me intrigued!)

I look forward to your upcoming stories! :D
3/29 c1 Watership's Nightwish Rat
Good to see these characters again! I forgot how funny their banters can get. Max panicking when Sally's water broke and Terry slapping Basem cracked me up so hard, haha! Little Stephen sounds adorable, as well.

I listened to "Like a Star" while reading this. While it's not a genre I normally listen to, Corinne Bailey Rae's voice gave me goosebumps. So beautiful!