FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Perversion of Purity

3/25 c78 Turtlekungfu
yup yup
3/23 c78 Ethelisse
I can honestly say that it's wonderful, your work has never been better, especially since Harry works with Grindelwald, which is wonderful. I've been looking for this type of fanfiction for a long time. I hope that the next chapter will appear soon, and it would be quite interesting if Harry helped Grindelwald escape, because Grindelwald knew his prison best because he created , he himself might have trouble escaping, at least that was the case in canon, but with Harry's help it would be very possible, I hope you can take this into account in your fanfiction. If Grindelwald was free, it would add something new However, this fanfiction is still a good read, you have a talent for writing I greet you warmly and wish you all the best!
3/22 c75 1StormCrownSr
I think I finally get your Grindlewald.
He's evil Yoda.
3/17 c78 Amortal
Harry has done well with Astoria and Daphne is making mistakes despite her intellect.
3/17 c78 Surion1243
Great chapter I just love Astoria !
3/14 c1 NessieMonster01
This is brilliant!
3/14 c68 Calypto
really good fic. kinda lost interest after harry kills sirius. its ur book and ur plot so I cant complain. thank you for writing.
3/10 c77 Turtlekungfu
I truly do live this story, every update just gets me into a better mood. Thank you
3/2 c76 Sunny JS
This is deffo your 2nd best fic. It just doesn't sit ryt with me tho that Harry has killed Sirius and Lucius has usurped the Black family name. I know you've gone heavy with Voldy's camp, but Harry needs to be reminded who he's fighting for and his true family.
3/4 c76 1TheGreatBubbaJ
An interesting thought the lad has had.
3/3 c76 Amortal
Zhikarov is a name I am coming across in multiple works I have read so far, I guess we might share a taste for the same fanfiction.
3/3 c1 GorYase
Is there any gay stuff? Im not really into that and i want to try out this story.
3/1 c2 Sumvyy
This book is going well so far. I am quite wary of draco, theodore and pansy because it seems like they might take advantage of him. But I really don't want them to use him as a pawn, I'd really rather than become friends.
2/22 c75 Guest
aw I like pansy and harry together
2/22 c75 Sunny JS
This and Road to Hell are my fave stories of yours.
1,095 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »