FanFiction.Net
for The Colour of Your Eyes

11/23 c13 Anonymous
Very sweet!
6/19 c13 Fuzz79
Loved, loved reading this story! Thank you
5/3 c13 23Harmne
OMG! I don't think I ever read this epilogue - somehow I missed it! I remember the rest of the story, their son, etc, but this was a NICE surprise! Only thing - you didn't say what color Rosie's eyes are and this inquiring mind wants to know!
3/22 c13 9CatsmeowG8
Oh very good! This seemed like a truer depiction of amnesia than one often sees in fic (or on TV for that matter).
3/3 c13 7KbellaManoso
Well done. Too done, it's one in the morning, but I had to finish! ;)
3/3 c7 KbellaManoso
Heartbreaking
3/3 c6 KbellaManoso
Robin and Alfred..Wonder which one is which...Alfred hangouts be Bobby he's more responsible. LOL Stephanie is right, Tank really is Alfred.
3/2 c5 KbellaManoso
I like these notes to Babe. It's an interesting way to show his memory and his feelings in. contrast of what therapist Stephanie evokes...
3/2 c2 KbellaManoso
Interesting...
1/19 c13 Mrshobiejoe
Loved that, very sweet and also a more realistic point about amnesia in that long term effects on memory are quite possible.
10/17/2021 c13 1Carol421
I enjoyed your story very much. Thanks for sharing it with us.
8/5/2021 c13 ladyjade01
Great story!
7/29/2021 c13 daxandpat
That was a perfect ending.
7/14/2021 c12 KellyGirl
I can’t express how much I enjoyed this story. A little AU, still all our favorites, plus Nicky. I really enjoy your writing style as well. I was glad to read that you’ve got a lengthy chapter story in the work—they’re my favorites. I’m slowly making my way through your stories—so glad I found you as a writer. Thanks for this!
7/13/2021 c13 39misty23y
Just discovered this story and read it in one sitting. It was heart-wrenching and beautiful at the same time. I'm glad that Ranger eventually remembered most of his time with Steph and Nick, and I'm glad they had a daughter together. Thank you for this fabulous story. :-)
289 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »