for The Colour of Your Eyes

5/24 c13 1CTBabe1202
I loved this! Such a sweet story and enjoyed your approach between voices.

~R
5/15 c13 4Babefan2019
Great story! Thank you for sharing.
5/8 c13 Guest
Great story and writing. Love Ranger and Steph stories. Happy to know they all lived HEA.
5/3 c1 Amaure
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
5/1 c13 6midnightandahalf
Oh em gee. So freaking adorable. This was such a delicious cherry on top of a sundae of a story. I love the “patented move” bit, and I love the idea of the whole family vying for Carlos’s attention and getting it in equal doses. *sigh* *melts into puddle of happiness*
4/28 c13 3Vulcan Rider
This was wonderful. I loved seeing Ranger...no, CARLOS, in such a happy family setting. I loved seeing him with his son and then handling the topic of his memory loss after Nicky learned the truth. What a wonderful piece of writing, and how sad that so many return from wars with their memories missing, and nobody to help them restore them.
Glad this one had a happy ending.
Maggie M.
4/28 c12 Vulcan Rider
Love this so much. I love how the little things are starting to come back to him, but the biggest thing, this feelings and overwhelming love, have been there all along.
Maggie M.
4/28 c13 Caren47
Loved this story and the ending was perfect!
4/28 c13 an00626
Totally loved it
4/28 c13 Ybanormlmom
Great epilogue!
4/27 c13 spikeecat
I loved the added chapter. I’m hoping there is more little add ons and unexpected bun number 3 would be cool.
4/27 c13 Vicki Snyder1
Thank you for the nice epilogue. Feel free to keep writing these shorter stories especially if they’re Babes!
4/27 c13 Judy Shuemaker
Wonderful story, as usual from you. Very different with a happy ending for all. Thanks again, Judy
4/27 c13 melyons
Thanks for the little bit of happiness on a dreary day.
4/27 c13 jkgk
This story was a unique twist to the amnesia storyline. Really enjoyed it and what a fun epilogue!
271 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »