for Avatar Maelstrom

6/13 c5 NataS666
Wow.. I really like this Asami haha. She just went for it, like it's normal'iest thing to do.

Can't wait for other chapters.

Thank you for writing this, this is really interesting! :) Can't wait to know more about Naruto. And fkin hell, lucky bastardddddddd
6/5 c5 Re Lovely Lover
That was too forced in my opinion. He only met Asami maybe 4 times? Hit by bike. Make up dinner. Funding meeting. Then there. Yet from nowhere she knows him so well that she knows he would rather choose to be with neither than turn one down?

Turning down someone hes liked for some time and traveled over to the city with due to someone he literally just met?

Maybe that would be fine but only if done after some time. It suddenly happening like that, already, was really forced.

Actually before that point where Korra was asked to share him. Did Korra even actually say a word to Asami? They're full on strangers with her being jealous and nothing said right?
6/5 c4 Re Lovely Lover
I'm not sure what point Naruto is supposed to be at so I'm not sure if he should be getting kicked around like he is. While this story is good and all I'm rather annoyed at how forced it is at sticking to the script.

I was actually hoping that there would at least he a change and they wouldnt koin the taskforce with how obvious it was and Naruto there aware of it.

Is this just going to be the Avatar script from start to finish with little change for Naruto to have lines and be part of the fights? The fights also turning out exactly the same everytime even with his inclusion to them?
6/3 c5 DaftMerc39
Nice Chapter!
And perfect timing for Naruto x Korra x Asami relationship.
6/3 c5 thor94
good chapter.
6/2 c5 Guest
Great chapter and glad we got the start of the official relationship with Korra and Asami now let’s see if any other ladies fall for Naruto
6/3 c5 jalonayers593
great chapter
6/3 c5 dlowe2651
fucking awesome update again soon
6/3 c5 7Power of Magic
That was a very good chapter, and I look forward to the next one. I didn't expect Asami to do that, but it'll make things interesting I'm sure (and if the nations did offer Aang a harem, it made sense that he turned them all down). I also liked what Naruto did with Tahno and his teammates, and I look forward to what he does next time
6/2 c5 7ortizale317
Oh interesting poll

I hope that everyone could vote for team shnn and the other crossover teams
6/2 c5 Beastyd22
Awesome chapter man keep it up and update again soon as you possibly can thanks.
6/2 c5 gwb620
Excellent chapter! Loved how Asami just walked up and was like so want a harem? Lol
6/2 c5 1hellfire45
Good chapter but damn the relationship did feel kind of rushed and I had really hoped there wouldn’t be anything romantic or sexual between Korra and Asami
6/2 c4 Guest
Hey see if you can add opal and honors into the harem just like Korra and asami
6/2 c5 57Dragonlord0
Huh...I was expecting them to fight not be so casual about this. Nice.
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »