for Osmosis

6/3 c3 mattcun
i cant wait to see the next chapter
5/25 c3 anish38kumar
Please update the chapter.
5/10 c3 Shadow55
Please please update new chapter
5/1 c2 Argonaut986
The DNA test will reveal the genetic connection between Logen and Harry.
5/1 c1 Argonaut986
Harry won’t regret his choice to go to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.
4/26 c3 Specterchilypepper
Tbh I was going to simply tell you thank you for your work but in 3 chapters pretty much 2 were made up of your notes so I will wait to see if you plan to write this story or not ...I would also like to say 2 things ...it seems that the 10 limits power was referred more to the nber of mutants from whom MC can copy the powers than the nber of abilities themselves...so I will say think about adding mystique powers ...in many comics she seems to be ageless and have the ability to change your appearance is super useful in many ways lol furthermore think about using the X-Men comic or the 90s cartoons appearance since I think they are the ones who give justice to the beauty of the females heroines ...bye
4/26 c1 5Jacob Phantom
Can you put the author notes in bold so people can tell it and the story apart?
4/17 c2 Guest
Pretty good story so far but you need to cut down on the author's notes and increase the story in each chapter because the notes are almost the same size as as the story.
4/18 c2 5kent-jensen
enjoying
4/17 c2 34dannyrockon122
Awesome
4/1 c1 otstsuki Naruto
While the idea is promising, I found this read very rushed.
There is also the laxity of not describing the characters. Its not that difficult and other characters you can slowly introduce throughout the story.

The best is not to put an actor note in the middle of a chapter, its very annoying to suddenly ready that.
3/31 c1 Guest
Interesting...i need more.
4/2 c1 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up. Interesting start can’t wait to see what happens next. Update when you can
4/1 c1 Crywolfseven
No hogwarts or magical school please, you can make do with the training from strange but having both is just a bit silly given he can have actual specialized training with strange.

Plus all these types of stories involve Going to Hogwarts for some reason and 99 out of 100 of those types of stories are basically cannon with a few changes.

You can make something much more impressive if you ignore the actual magical world and make part of Harry’s mutation be basically potterverse esque magic.
4/1 c1 lonetigar20
Awesome can't wait for more :)
17 Page 1 2 Next »