for Reborn Souls

5/3 c1 Amaure
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
5/2 c1 ChristinaS
What a fantastic story! I really enjoyed it.
4/29 c1 Guest
Ranger and Steph together is always a good ending. Hope they are ready for a little one soon. They will be the best of best parents. More please.
4/20 c1 Guest
Great story and writing. I want to know the blood work too, but I'msure I know. Happy for Ranger and Steph, I'm sure. More soon please!
4/14 c1 Guest
Wonderful story and writing. Great Babe story and loved Ranger's way of treating Steph and of have to add probably their expected little one.
4/8 c1 Guest
Fantastic! What a story and good writing. And of course Carlos and Steph ended up together, so wonderful. More please,
4/4 c1 k h
Excellent! Just enough of everything.
4/4 c1 Retrdtchr
Fun story. Enjoyed meeting Uncle Will and Shawn. May we assume that there will be a follow up with Baby Manoso?
4/4 c1 JB
Excellent and exciting read. Always enjoy seeing Steph and Ranger work together in every way, they complete each other, so good. Thanks for sharing, appreciate it. JB.
RANGER WITH A LOW ARMY RANK...yawn
4/3 c1 Bonnie
Very different.
Good story.
I like when a work marriage turns real for them.
What a surprise about Frank's mother.
They got to see Ranger in uniform and Steph married.
They also saved the men and women and solved the case.
4/3 c1 Guest
Good story, little slow in middle but good. Why not tell us Steph is pregnant? it was obvious..Write some more, enjoy them.
4/3 c1 Guest
Good premise. Hard to read as one big chapter. Perhaps try posting each chapter separately. Also if Carlos is in his 40’s his mom would have been 15 or younger to have him. Also he has a higher rank than Sargent. Again overall good story line. Just a few tweaks would make it better
4/4 c1 spikeecat
Great story. I hope you decide to write them more adventures
4/4 c1 9Peritales
Interesting family history! Thanks for sharing.
17 Page 1 2 Next »