FanFiction.Net
for Fate: Bonds Beyond Humanity

4/10/2021 c2 MollyPollyRolly
Get a beta man, some of the writing seems very robotic, otherwise, good job
4/10/2021 c2 5Soda-fiedPsycho
i hate this shirou.
this guy is so OC he'll blurt out things to question others and would get embarrassed easily.
when, quite literally, he asked Issei to, and I quote, "Don't ask questions. Take off your clothes."
to find command seals.

This is not a man who gets embarrassed by casual flirts. This is a man with ambition.
4/10/2021 c2 1SentinalSlice
I hope we see Shirou do some Archery as well.
Also, since he is part of the DxD verse that means that he can become much stronger physically than he could in the Nasuverse.
Question/Suggestion: are you going to make Shirou a descendant of Murumasa? You’ve shown that this version of Shirou likes to forge his own blades. Maybe he could unlock some hidden Murumasa ability while forging or something. It’s just an idea.
I don’t think Shirou could even become a devil, because of Avalon. It would probably reject the evil pieces and if the transformation does work, it would kill him from the inside.
Because the Excalibur’s in DxD are holy swords.
I bet that because he grew up with Avalon he has a super high affinity for the Excaliburs. It would be cool to see him possibly use or get one.
Also, I was thinking about my Murumasa suggestion. So Murumasa made cursed swords, and Shirou was affected by that cursed fire, he also has Avalon in him, so he could probably be really proficient in making holy and demonic swords.
Anyway, please keep up the great work!
And stay healthy too!

P.S.
invincible is spelled with an “i” not an “e”.
Invencible is not the correct spelling.
4/10/2021 c1 GenericUsername224
A great start!
4/10/2021 c2 taiwoeretan1
Interesting story, really love fate and dxd stories, I'm curious will shirou have access to his noble phantasms because the way I'm seeing your story it seems unlikely, anyway keep up the good work and please update soon.
4/10/2021 c2 Shirou1re
muy buen capitulo y de muy buen tamaño, estoy ansioso por el siguiente capitulo, sigue con el buen trabajo.
4/10/2021 c2 3ImpossiblePossibilty
Question why is it that Shirou making a contract with Rias mean that he one upped 90% of the clocktowers mages. Devils contract are a literal dime a dozen unless you mean that making a contract with Rias specifically is the reason why it such a big honor. Also what other Nasuverse character that aren't fate are gonna appear? Is Aoko gonna show up, Shiki (either one), Arcueid, Etc. Also about Arcueid how Gaia and Alaya doing and is Arc still the planet ultimate strongest lifeform?

What about Heroic Spirits? In DxD Karna and Arjuna I believe are still alive. Are you gonna make the DxD ones descendent. What about Excalibur, ignoring the DxD one for now is it still the Ultimate Planetary Final Defense weapon that one shot Sefar. Speaking bout Sefar did she descent and kicked all the Gods assess like in Nasuland. Are the Greeks Gods Mecha's or are all of them DxD. If they are Mecha then how powerful are they compared to to the other pantheons assuming that the other pantheons are still DxD Gods.

How powerful is true magic still? Are Magician still the end all be all people rivaled and surpassed only by Types. Do Types even exist in this word? 27 Dead Apostles? Crimson Moon? Do True Magic still exist beyond all known rules and limitation and simply beats everything else because lol True Magic? Is Aoko gonna one shot everything with a Rider Kick?

So many more questions that need to be answered for this Fusion to work. Admittedly were still on the 2nd Chapter so maybe it will be answered soon so take a bit of time. Though right now if you can PM about Shirou and Rias contract being so important that he one upped 90 percent of the Clocktower
4/10/2021 c2 Almighty Spartan
Nice chapter, will be waiting for the next!
4/10/2021 c2 8Quathis
I am enjoying this setup and how the family dynamic is working out. Got a stable foundation to work from, with plenty of humor going. Looking forward to how that goes with the further inclusion of the devils. Especially with Kiva being similar to him in ability. Until next time.
4/10/2021 c2 1DemonRaily
To see the two schools more or less fused like that is really new to me, but now we are getting the best of both worlds in one package. And Kiritsugu that actually went out of his way not to murder innocent people, that's an upgrade.

The weapon creation skills Shirou has are cool and all, but he is a worthwhile investment for his appraisal skill band tracking alone. To see any artifact and instantly know what it does, is it cursed and if anyone tampered with it is a priceless ability that in it's support capabilities would have few equal.
4/10/2021 c1 KaleidoscopeZ
yeah I agree with vietthai96 please make the harem small and don't do the usual harem members please?
4/8/2021 c1 vietthai96
Shirou is Eroge Protagonist, so harem is unavoidable. The only thing i want to say about harem is:
1. Not too big harem, a small reasonable harem is better for character and relationship development
2. Being original, i mean, aside from Rias who look like to be the main girl, please add other girl (like Gabriel, Yasaka, Serafall,...) that different from usual Issei harem, they are being overused.

Well this is my opinion, good luck bro, i'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter
4/6/2021 c1 Guest
Ae mano, coisa rara de ver um br representando aqui. Ainda não li, comentei assin que vi que era br, mas boa sorte com a historia ai mano.
4/6/2021 c1 Alexis
C est une histoire incroyable et époustouflant ce premier chapitre ma complètement enchantée
J adore ce shirou il est intrigante et intéressante car il n est pas que une épée mais aussi un forgeron
Surtout les interaction entre shirou et ria sont extrêmement intéressante et incroyable je suis extrêmement impatiente pour la suite
4/5/2021 c1 Guest