for Fool's Gamble

5/18 c8 Tenma Kirin
5/11 c7 Tenma Kirin
Hozm is based on Sherlock Holmes? Hell, the only thing I could think of was that it was based on Ahura Mazda - the pronunciation seems similar to the other pronunciations of this deity.
5/10 c7 SkullWolfSteam
persona 2 m/m relationship can only be 2 people: jun kurusu and tatsuya suou the games allways did mention both were in love with eachother in a big bromance sorta way and sorta let you even choose him as a romance option near the end of the game sorta solidfiying that its indeed a canon pairing so good on ya for giving a heads up to that fricking love persona 2 so cant wait to see that as for akira and goro i didnt expect them to meet up in this way but all the better for it! keep up the great work
4/30 c6 SkullWolfSteam
i noticed you based naoyas story off the persona 1 manga which is a far better base to use then the orignal game or its psp(cuz naoya is a piece of wood in that game) but its nice to see a fic take into account persona 1 and i guess both parts of 2 cant wait to see where this all goes tho!)
4/30 c6 Tenma Kirin
4/26 c1 Someguy Named Writer
Congratulations! You managed to crush my heart with this one chapter. I hope you are happy. Favorited and followed.
4/26 c1 cyrilalbar06
this book has a compelling story line and was actually hard to put down. If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
4/23 c5 18IAmOutOfIdeas
I like the story... but can we get more Harry?
4/23 c5 Tenma Kirin
4/21 c4 Tenma Kirin
4/20 c4 IAmOutOfIdeas
I need more. Pleeeeaase. This is soo good
4/15 c3 vcj
Well damn, this is a great setup and start for a story. I really can't wait to see how the other confidants are in this new reality, and I also think that we will either have completely new palaces and palace rulers, or the existing rulers will change so much that they might as well be different people. For now I'll just go ahead and wonder who the other boy with the broken arm may be. I want to say Akechi, but almost seems too obvious. I guess all will be revealed eventually.
4/11 c3 IAmOutOfIdeas
Ooh I’m REALLY interested in this. I can’t wait to see where you take this!
4/11 c3 Tenma Kirin