for Paved With Good Intentions

12/30/2021 c4 veritas31
I am really enjoying this story and hope you update it soon, Hopefully the locker scene ends with Rune aka Tammi pulling Taylor from the locker after she triggers. The personal interactions are interesting as there aren't many rune stories out there where you actually get to see her have proper thoughts that question her racism.
7/25/2021 c2 Spidersauce
Tammi is meh, but I'm really liking this Taylor so far haha
7/5/2021 c3 ggf1
any story that mentions Idiocracy gets extra points!
5/10/2021 c4 skorchedlife
I really want more of this.
5/3/2021 c4 Guest
1st. Awesome chapter, it’s always good to see one of the trio get put in their place

2nd. I don’t know if it’s like this for anyone else, but calling out specific pieces of media can be a bit jarring, I may just be weird though.
5/2/2021 c4 WearyCurmudgeon
- Powers
Noted that the SB crowd is overlooking that Taylor is a 2nd Gen Cape in your story, due to Annette having been "Scribe".

So that would influence her power set as well, next to being around Tammi so much.

So we have QA (from Danny); specialized in Mastery/Control of a lot of objects/minions, Rune's limited TK oriented Shard (3 max IIRC) and whatever ability Annette had.

It's that latter aspect that's the game changer, otherwise she'd be a Jean Grey like TK who can control countless objects around her (think using debris/thrash as a shotgun blast and being able to control every pellet).

Sophia would soon run into her temporal hard limit of her Breaker state, while Taylor could keep the junk occupying the same space as SS. Meaning she'd be forced to reform with that stuff inside her.

And that's not exactly good for one's health, to say the least. ;-P
5/1/2021 c4 38Solaire38
Ah I get the feeling this is the build up to the locker incident. Keep up the good work!
5/1/2021 c1 Jdkem
Hahahahahha! Soh Cah Toa for trig ratios but you make a phrase that’s hilarious I love and will shamelessly spread this glorious knowledge!
4/30/2021 c4 1tf330129
Keep it up :)
4/30/2021 c4 Ep
Excellent
Merci pour la lecture
4/30/2021 c4 JanessaVR
I suspect that particular phrasing will get back to Sophia sooner rather than later, which may lead to a battle royale at school.

...which leaves me really struggling to figure out which side I should be rooting for.

Sabrina the Teenaged Nazi (TM) versus The Psycho Thug! Place your bets!
4/30/2021 c4 osterreicher97
Good chapter
4/30/2021 c4 8Bondubras of Devoncroix
Okay. While that bit about the trigonometry mnemonic is hilarious, I have to wonder what it's supposed to help you remember. I know PEMDAS is for lower level math, but are there special rules for trig?

-Maelstrom
4/30/2021 c4 Guest
wowzers
4/30/2021 c4 Guest
Sophia a sadistic sociopathic violent thug poster for white supremacy must make the E88 recruiters lives so easy
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »