FanFiction.Net
for Switched

7/14/2023 c1 kira7uchiha92
Good
4/13/2023 c1 SpaceForceEOD
Still have my fingers crossed you’ll come back to this one
1/5/2022 c13 3LeftFootLetsStomp
Really enjoying the story and I think the premise will allow for a lot of new and interesting content. I hope to read more of it soon.

I was originally, reading through earlier chapters, recommend some more time skips - Inheritance Cycle is ~800k words long, so to actually get into the majority of the content would need some decent time skips. However with the last chapters skipping towards and even past Terim so quickly I don't think that will be a problem at this pace.

I hope to see Brom outlive the Ra'zac some, so we can see the Father/Daughter conversation in some part rather than just the memory that he left in cannon.

All in all, really enjoyed this and cannot wait for the story to carry on. Good luck and keep up the good work :)
12/3/2021 c14 2MonsieurMann
I've been kind of hesitant to read this, because it simply seemed like you would swap the characters and keep the story the same. And largely, you've done that. HOWEVER, the reason I've read this thus far is because the writing is high quality and you inject splashes of character for Eragon and Arya that keep me hooked. If anything, a bit of advice I might give is to establish more of their characters and personalities, especially for Arya at this point, as she seems more like an Eragon clone than he does an Arya clone. I'd also reccomend adding or altering an event to the story in order to help establish the differences between this fanfiction and the original book, perhaps going straight to the prison escape and having Arya and Brom take on Murtagh's route inside.

Overall, you've done really well with your concept, your writing is easy to read/follow, and the bits of character you've put into the story, the flavor, are highly enjoyable. Keep up the good work; I hope to see more of this when you are able to.
10/9/2021 c14 Shren
I hope you get better soon and I can't wait till you update again but take your time and have a nice break (from writing I mean)
9/25/2021 c2 4Winsome248
Got a bit confused at the beginning of this chapter when you introduced the female elf first and had to re-read it so that I got the juss of the story given that it is Eragon that is the Elven Egg Courier. When you described a sapphire gem I thought you meant the dragon egg... Dah... my bad. However I am now back on track.

Good chapter thank you... more please

Winsome248
9/25/2021 c1 Winsome248
Very good. I like how you have structured the switch and that considered the differences of a female character finding traditions and disadvantages of status in a small village such as Carvahall. The attitude is cliché yet appropriate for the storyline, as I have faced a similar attitude in my own upbringing because I am female. Much to relate to I guess...
Thanks
Winsome248
9/16/2021 c14 1Lynan04
hi i just wanted to say i'm really enjoying your story, one of my favorites from this fandom
9/12/2021 c14 Guest
I’m glad you took time for yourself. It’s important to do that every once and a while.
9/11/2021 c14 Lorfaul
I just came across the story, and I’ve enjoyed it so far. The changes you’ve made are interesting, and I wonder what’s gonna happen further on. I’m sorry about what happened to you and your family. Glad you’re feeling better now though.
8/27/2021 c13 Piratekittycat
this has been really good so far keep up the good work!
8/25/2021 c13 Guest
Please update! I’ve never seen Brom swear in a fanfic. I wanna see more
8/6/2021 c13 Guest
Please continue.
7/1/2021 c13 NoDabsAllowed
Ayo keep going!
6/15/2021 c13 2felipe potter medrado
Great chapter,finally Eragon gonna leave and met Arya,why do you chance brom Dragon? I like Saphira,but anyway,im anxious to the next chapter
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »