for Brotherly Love

6/14 c1 1quil.theimperial
Honestly, would love to see a full story based off this. Adam was way out of line, and so was everyone else treating the PRINCE like he was the source of their problems. Way to go, Chip.
5/1 c1 152KagamiPINKAgreste
Chip showed be written in more fanfics. I LOVE your portray of his and Ben's brotherly connection. Right Benny-Beast needing to hold in that nasty (yet fun) temper. Chip is completely, Mal, her siblings and many others weren't given a FIRST TRUE CHANCE until Ben.
4/22 c1 AvatarUzumaki
great story. wished they introduced chip in the movie but love this connection ben has with chip. beautifully written
4/10 c1 83LoveShipper
That's sweet that Chip is Ben's "big brother". Yeah Ben go show and tell Mal that you love her the way she is and want her and her "family" to stay.
4/10 c1 billyandkimfan1994
I didn’t like the way Adam and Belle walked away in the first movie like that. And Adam blaming Ben for what happened. If only Leah had kept her darn mouth shut nothing would of happened like that at Family Day.
4/9 c1 CrystalKaouri
This hurt more than I thought it would. My heart aches for Ben. To have to put up with that kind of parenting... thank God for Chip. To be perfectly honest, when you think about it logically, that Enchantress went way to far turning the children of the castle into objects as well. Yes, Adam deserved what happened to him for his behavior, and perhaps the adults did too for allowing him to run wild, but the children were innocent.

Adam had no right speaking to his son like that, and if he was the loving father he claimed to be, he'd have thrown Leah, Audrey and Chad in the darkest dungeon and left them to rot. (Oh, wait! Sorry, that's MY way of doing away with the a-holes. Sorry.)

Anyway, any chance you could rewrite that godforsaken movie scene with Chip there to remind Adam of his own shortcomings? I'd love it if Chad and Audrey both mouthed off about Chip and that's the straw that breaks the camels back for Mal. Honestly, just because she doesn't want to be her mother doesn't mean Mal can't remind people that everyone has a limit to the amount of bullshit they'll put up with, and the consequences of breaking that limit. Leah thinks her mother was bad. You do NOT want to see what happens when you piss off a vengeful teenager.

Good one, Ginny!
4/9 c1 21twilightgirl587
Ahhh I love it.
4/9 c1 12AmethystDragon14
I LOVE IT!
Yes! *Yes!* *This!* The only thing that would make this better was if Chip had actually said that *in front of Adam/Beast!* This is *amazing!*
Can't wait for more from you! :D
4/9 c1 Anonymous Reader
YAY CHIP!(I am just going to spam exclamation marks)! (Ok I'm done)
Beast deserved those smoke bombs. Maybe even a little something more. LIKE A PRANK! If they do get more revenge, then Mal should definitely plan it!
4/9 c1 Mata631
Its nice to know Ben has Chip in his corner no matter what.
Mata
4/9 c1 1Urmimala Hazra
Love the sibling relationship between chip and ben...and yeah...I hope beast gets pelted with maybe some smoke bombs...love the chapter...