for One minute

9/27 c2 16Ptool
love your story
7/5/2021 c7 Guest
But how is this going to work around her shield? I thought no mental gift could penetrate it? And Keiran's gift is clearly mental, isn't it?Or is he physically manipulating the brain?
7/5/2021 c6 Guest
I'm glad they sorted this out, but I would have liked to see Tanya's reaction to this developement too. I know Edward was nothing more than a challenge to her, but marking him as the one that got away for good has to have some impact. Not a jealous rage or anythimg like that, she didn't have that kind of feelings for Edward or any man for that matter... but I would have liked to see if she can respect Bella and Edward's bond.
I will never understand the big theme in Twilight about staying friends with people who refuse to accept your no. Decent people don't disrespect you that way.
7/7/2021 c4 nizzyna
Such a sweet chapter, they’re falling in love all over again 3
6/12/2021 c13 it's simply me n you
Nice ending. I’m glad they both have some human memories to look back on.
6/7/2021 c4 Guest
Bella is a newborn, right? How comes they take her to town full of humans, into school still full of human scents despite being empty and Bella has no reaction at all to any of this? No bloodlust, no thirst, not even a single thought about scents in general. It's very odd for a species with their main sense being smell...
6/7/2021 c1 Guest
While I really like Jasper I still find it odd that Edward isn't the one helping her adjust. It feels wrong, like when a baby imprints on their caretaker instead of their absent mom. I can't believe Edward missed out on this chance to bond with Bella...
6/9/2021 c4 it's simply me n you
It was nice to hear their story from Edwards view
6/9/2021 c3 it's simply me n you
Gotta be frustrating for Bella. At least she has many people trying to help her
6/8/2021 c3 Wannabe Esme
I feel for Edward and for Bella. Nice chapter!
6/8/2021 c1 Wannabe Esme
Great start. I like the interaction between Bella and Jasper.
6/6/2021 c1 TwiFanfictionRecs.com
One Minute has been nominated in the poll to find TwiFanfictionRecs' Top 10 fics completed in May on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
5/16/2021 c13 Wendy
Muchas gracias por la historia
5/15/2021 c13 traceybuie
Awe... That was a sweet, romantic end to your story. Thanks for writing and sharing. I'll be back as a reader for your next vamp or human fic. No shifter pairings for me. ;)
5/15/2021 c13 MsLiss