FanFiction.Net
for Eldritch Blood

12/29/2022 c29 8Light Hero Kaiser
Most interesting great chapter mate can't wait for more
12/18/2022 c29 64Pyeknu
You know, when you get back to this story, you might want to consider having Snape die as a sort of aftermath, say being killed while Harry is in some sort of berserker stage while engaged in the Hunt.

Having him killed by Lily would seem a little cliché in my eyes, but that's me...!
8/21/2022 c29 heythereman707
Good chapter, looking forward to more
8/20/2022 c10 heythereman707
Sorry I meant, is she Kos reborn?
8/20/2022 c9 heythereman707
Is she the orphan of Kos reborn?
3/21/2022 c29 HurricaneTwister
hi
i just finished binge reading this after reading The Archeologist by Racke. I have literally no knowledge of Bloodbourne, so thanks for making this such a great read for one not familiar with the lore. Whilst I hope you will continue this story, the likelihood of that is growing slimmer considering the last update was almost 4 months ago. However, I have to say this again, thank you for writing this. I think the story is really interesting and I hope you will continue to update it.
3/2/2022 c29 bradwall0715
It has been an interesting trip do hope you'll finish this, end game roads are hard, CONSTANT CONFIDENCE!
2/3/2022 c29 p6lishb6kser
I really enjoyed it :) I hope you'll continue this fic
1/21/2022 c29 3FabricioPezoa
! very good
1/16/2022 c29 Devilsummoner666
Well, I'm definitely loving this story. Admittedly I'm really unfamiliar with Bloodborne, mostly due to it being a PS exclusive, so I'm not sure how much of the "Hunter bound by the Dream is immortal" is canon or just something interesting for if he does die. Loving the idea of him having a mother Great One...for some reason I really like both times you've had Lily portrayed as an eldritch abomination, you do that really well actually. I'm honestly surprised he's been able to forgive Dumbles for just abandoning him to hell...but I imagine part of that is he's found a family...even if his mother and crush are both Lovecraftian horrors... although it was amusing how Kos told her child that he can call Harry father, I imagine that'll be an amusing reaction
12/23/2021 c29 2Pinkypi
I love this story. Thank you.
12/23/2021 c14 Zexs
Why do I have the feeling that the relationship between Doll and Harry is going to result in everyone turning turning into tang.
12/13/2021 c1 2LoudOpinions
DAMN. What kind of threat is that?
Honestly, I feel like there isn't enough bloodborne fanfiction. Personally, I love magic in stories and bloodborne magic, lorewise, is so interesting. There are so many ways to interpret the mystery and magic aspect of Bloodborne and I always think it a shame looking at the few existing bloodborne fanfiction that capture that. So, I'm looking forward to seeing what this story has. - Sorry for the little tangent, that is effectively pointless. Just wanted to get that out.
12/7/2021 c29 TheLostLordOfCinders
Please don’t give up on this story, I feel like I’ve seen to many stories just left for dead.
12/6/2021 c2 Guest
Micolash: "As you once did for Quatermas... Grant us good reviews, Grant us good reviews! Plant good reviews in our fanfic story to cleanse our beastly bad reviews!"
443 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »