FanFiction.Net
for Eldritch Blood

11/24/2021 c29 73Dis Lexic
So, Kos visited the worlds of Dark Souls, Elden Ring and, unless I miss my guess, Vode Vein. Neat.
11/24/2021 c29 LoamyCoffee
I must say that my favorites in this chapter are Lily and Kos. I mean, I just find them interesting. Plus, Lily is understandably cross with Dumbledore, who thinks him dying in the mission will make up for his actions.
11/24/2021 c29 Argonaut986
Bumbledork may prove to be a hinderance, or a help. We will see, either way.
11/24/2021 c29 Limerick90
Nice! Thanks for the update, and the tone you chose and the note to end it on are appreciated. I'll look forward to seeing how things go.
Lily constantly telling Dumbles to shut up because the grown-ups are talking is hilarious btw. :D
11/24/2021 c29 1buterflypuss
Good chap
11/24/2021 c29 L
Great chapter, was interesting to see the interactions between the characters, particularly Lilly and Dumbledore, as the Great one/witch gave a piece of her mind to Dumbledore for all his flaws and mistakes commited, especially as his lack of initiative brought several avoidable problems, particulary for the poor Harry. Well, we'll see if Dumbledore lives up his title as great wizard and helps them to put an end to the Nightmare of Mensis and the ambitions of Micolash.

And talking about Micolash, i wonder if during his boss fight, the professor Snape will joins him in this battle, like during the "second phase", as personally, i thinks that this boss fight was too simple since certain aspect in the game, as Micolash is only running away from you, until end cornered in some room and start to attack with Hunter tools, but in general, Micolash didn't changes his battle style, even when enter to the "second phase" after lost like the half of his health.

So, perhaps when Micolash enter lost the half of his health in this boss fight, during the "second phase", could appears Severus Snape and he start to assist Micolash in this boss fight, making more interesting this confrontation than in the game. And of course, i would likes to imagines that Lilly can get her payback against Snape once that Micolash be defeated, as the potion teacher deserves some punishment for his actions.

Keep the good job :)
11/24/2021 c29 9Dragon Man 180
James turned into a stag, he has no room to complain when Lily turns into an elderitch entity! I’m not going to be surprised if Lily had to make a NO PRONGS rule for the bedroom unless giving Harry a ride.

I can’t wait to see Lily get her hands/tentacles on Snape and make him suffer!
11/24/2021 c28 Gabrielus Prime
I know you referenced Dark Souls in this chapter, but I don't get the reference made with the golden tree (unless it's Lord of the Rings), or the one with the boy with divine blood... Mind telling me what the references are?
11/24/2021 c29 3WhiteElfElder
Looks like plenty of fun is still to come. I wonder what will happen when Harry finds himself pushing past his own fears and tapping his hidden powers for all he is worth?
11/24/2021 c29 8Jebest4781
This was quite good and wonder what may happen next in this.
11/24/2021 c29 RevanMorningstar
Just a thought, given your slight reference to it, has the thought of possibly doing a Sekiro story every crossed your mind? Regardless, good work as always
11/24/2021 c29 3RonaldM40196867
This is cool.

I want to see a Harry/Melina fic.

Do you think drama is what keeps this story exciting?
11/24/2021 c29 Mastersgtjames
Kinda hoping Harry "grows to greatness". Like, becomes a full-on Great-One. Maybe while retaining his physical appearance? or being able to mimic it. Then the MC could go multicross or something.
11/24/2021 c29 11Darkscythe Drake
Love this. Yes for a Harry/Melina fic. Maybe where Harry is raised in the Lands Between.
11/16/2021 c25 sparkeredhut
Quite honestly I love your portrayal of rookwood, he is an interesting villain an example of a Chaotic Neutral person, he cares not for laws but for his own personal interests. I love it.
441 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »