FanFiction.Net
for Eldritch Blood

5/18/2021 c26 zanzara
I just hope to see Maria meeting Gehrman again, i cannot waits for the reaction of Gerhman for see Maria again, and Maria possibly giving him a piece of her mind for his unhealthy obsession for her to created the Doll similar to her physical appearance.
5/18/2021 c26 Zathol
Well least Lily is having a good time. A boop here a boop there, you get a boop, you get a boop, everyone gets boop. Free boops all around! Worse is I for some reason couldn't help but imagine Luna skipping along doing the same thing for some reason...

I can only imagine the denial or horror Snape(if he is still alive) would be in if he see's Lily and finds out what she actually is.

Might be a bit of a stretch but I like to think James would still be cool about it. You see that? That's my wife. I know what your thinking, I scored big time. Sure she is a bit...out of this world...but she is still the crazy red head that I fell in love with. Her singing has also improved.

An exaggeration I am sure but hey, he can turn into a Stag, I am sure he can handle his wife turn into a lovecraftian horror.
5/18/2021 c26 4597boss
Wow... just, wow.
5/18/2021 c26 5Tenzo51
You know there’s one more thing I can’t wait to see from you, because your a fantastic writer and I’m hoping the answer is lurking in your mind somewhere. What’s the moon presence get out of all this, why is she effectively letting all this happen with zero repercussions to Harry, the Doll, hell the other hunters and even gerhman. I have a feeling something devious is at work with that thing, and I can’t wait to see what.
5/18/2021 c26 LoamyCoffee
Well hot damn. This went better than I thought it would. Excellent job all around.
5/18/2021 c25 16FirstSilverKing
I find myself loving this story, the build up of tension is just right and while I have had to search up the appropriate refences to characters & place since I've never played Bloodborne, it has the same spirit of a work by one of my favorite authors DZ2. Keep up the good work.
5/18/2021 c25 Guest
love it
5/18/2021 c25 8Lucius Walker
Ooh, a twist about Doll, and Doll undergoing some character growth. Mmm
5/18/2021 c25 Argonaut986
Harry is doing admirably, where anger control is concerned.
5/18/2021 c25 3WhiteElfElder
it would have been fitting if Rom triggered Harry's blood, and was wiped from existence due to the uncontrolled release.
5/18/2021 c25 4597boss
This was an awesome chapter.
5/18/2021 c25 2Pinkypi
This is still pretty damn good, not only does Harry's reaction fit your character development it actually fits canon Harry's reactions in a way. He has a bad habit of running away emotionally at least when certain things happen. Such as outside the initial arguement with Ron and then later the badge and scar comment he made he mostly avoided Ron rather than facing himgranted he was 14 and acted more like he was pouting at the time rather than coming to terms with something. But the point is he tends to run away emotionally from things he cant accepting Sirius was gone it took multiple confirmations and then a ghost telling him something cant remember exactly what before he accepted it.
5/18/2021 c25 Ares26
interesting
5/18/2021 c25 17Thedarr24 and Draconis23
Why not make them go through something like saw?
5/18/2021 c25 14Yorae Rasante
Your portrayal of Rookwood reminds me of Glados. Or at least how she claims to be in Portal 2, all about the science, and even the addictive burst of pleasure programed to be given by testing being secondary to her than the actual progress of her researches. Even while she is on your side she is agreeing with Cave Johnson's mentions of sacrificing people for the advancements.
That said, there are quite a few points that hint at her being more emotional than she claims, yet Rookwood here... doesn't seem to have them.
443 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »