for A Day of Changes

5/27 c1 Guidittaponcetta
Great Babe story!
5/17 c1 Ybanormlmom
Just found this story and really enjoyed this short one. Looking forward to seeing more from you.
5/3 c1 Amaure
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
4/24 c1 Guest
Loved it. More please.
4/18 c1 1Carol421
Nice story! I enjoyed your writing style and use of dialogue. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
4/12 c1 Guest
Beautiful. Really liked your story and writing - especially the ending. So so nice. Hope to see more from you.
4/11 c1 Kyr
Thank you for sharing.
4/11 c1 chicki'62
great short!
loved it
4/11 c1 JB
Love it when our girl gets on with her life in a smarter way. Thanks for sharing, appreciate it. JB.
4/11 c1 Retrdtchr
A cute heart-warmer of a story. The "grammar grinch" in me has to cringe at "Me and Ranger" phrases. Clean those up and your writing will be much easier to stick with. Loved how you kept true to cannon on the story line. Thank you for sharing your talent.
4/11 c1 Guest
Sweet
4/13 c1 GarbanzoBeans
Short sweet and right to the point. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
4/11 c1 1jules3677
It just built and built for Steph. Glad she stood her ground against her mother and Morelli and stayed true to what she wants.
4/11 c1 baileygirl12
Great story. I just love your writing style. More, please?
4/11 c1 ChristinaS
Very nice.
Helen has some serious issues. Well, so does Morelli. But long term, Morelli can be resolved with a restraining order. God knows what it will take to fix Helen!
24 Page 1 2 Next »