for Maelstrom Mash!

5/23 c1 Guest
Please continue this strort
1/5 c1 Insitreader
I hope you continue this is grate I enjoyed it
10/21/2021 c1 1Twisted Pxl
This was a good story so far however there are a few words messed up and not sure why most of the sentence beginnings are not capitalized when they are dialogue.

I am curious if Jonny will still have a role in this story. While I understand he wouldn't be with Mavis, it would be interesting for him to be paired up with a different monster. Although with the fact Naruto "abducted" Mavis, it would be harder for Jonny to get with any monster. Especially once Dracula finds out that Naruto is a human and not a previously unknown monster.

I said abducted in quotes cause once Dracula finds out Naruto is human, that is what he will believe until told otherwise. Even then it could be harder to convince him since he would be running on overprotective father mode for quite sometime.

Now there is a chance for the next movie to be released while you are writing this story. It all depends on how fast you get the chapters out as the next movie has a planned release in January 2022.
10/20/2021 c1 Phantom Frost
Seems like its going to be fun reading this really hope your able to post the next chapter soon cant wait to read it
10/18/2021 c1 1solexrelax
realy interesting concept can't wait to read more
10/4/2021 c1 8Inkaliber
Please update! This story has good potential!
9/21/2021 c1 naruto44namikaze
pretty interesting story concept, i hope you're still writing this as I'm excited to see what you come up with and how the story develops, pls update, its been 5 months now
8/12/2021 c1 naruto uzumaki
buenisima bro
7/15/2021 c1 Nikkless
more please
7/6/2021 c1 Borello
interesting idea. i hope to read more chapter.
6/2/2021 c1 Katastros
also includes The Loud House, The Casagrandes, Total Drama and The Mitchells vs the Machines
5/19/2021 c1 mattcun
i cant wait to see the next chapter
5/17/2021 c1 Kingkong101
I like it it's awesome
5/17/2021 c1 1Killjoy3000
very nice
5/13/2021 c1 Blackz123
What is the age of Naruto?
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »