FanFiction.Net
for Ecliptic

7/10/2022 c7 hernandezlucia80020
me encantó gracias por actualizar
7/10/2022 c7 meldz
noooo it's so short (insert crying emoji). Ummm how come she still lives with Charlie?
hope you'll update soon.
7/10/2022 c7 deanna4403
cannot wait for update
5/30/2022 c6 hernandezlucia80020
me encanta gracias por actualizar
sigue por favor
5/30/2022 c6 James Birdsong
Nice six chapters of course
5/30/2022 c6 meldz
Thanks so much for updating! also thanks for keeping the sexy time simple. better simple than awful tbh. maybe there will be a future baby dhampir and Teddy can now be a big brother. curious about Alice though. hope you'll update soon.
5/30/2022 c6 NicoleR85
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.
5/14/2022 c5 Sylvie Bleach- Potter
Hello ! I like your story I want to know the next Please update quickly !
Good luck
Kisses,
Sylvie Bleach-Potter
4/10/2022 c5 Manderin07
Definitely following to see where you take this one! I'm super curious about what the confrontation with Bellatrix turns out.
4/2/2022 c5 hernandezlucia80020
me encantó gracias por actualizar
3/28/2022 c5 meldz
Two updates! love it. I also like that you didn't delve into writing smut especially if you're not use to it, because it will really show. thanks for the update and will patiently wait for more!
3/27/2022 c5 NicoleR85
Another great double update. I can't wait to read how Hermione will handle getting pregnant. Please update soon.
3/27/2022 c4 AEdmo13
I'm guessing the Volturi will come to their magical wedding. I'm super excited for that and some more interaction with them. After all Hermione and Aro have a familial bond and she calls him Papa. I love Hermione and Teddy thinking of them as family. Auntie Jane and the Uncle's loves their Teddy bear.
3/27/2022 c5 AEdmo13
I've got to go back and reread some. For some reason I can't remember if Teddy has called Edward Daddy yet.
But loving these new chapters and I'm looking forward to the suspense. Wonder if Alice has seen something with Bellatrix and she's about to step into the scene. Hermione needs to be able to shed her Bella self soon.
3/23/2022 c3 Guest