FanFiction.Net
for Ecliptic

2/11/2022 c3 meldz
Hello! I actually reread the entire series. Not sure, maybe I missed it, but did you write a scene where Teddy calls Edward daddy like when Edward is actually there to hear it?
So I guess the Volturi will be invited on the magical ceremony.
Are we going to have a mini Eddy or mini Hermione? It will be a Dhampir. Also if in case Hermione will be turn for reason we yet to unravel (Bella bitch), Teddy will still be look after by the Cullens.
I'm still hoping that Hermione will have more babies before she is turned though. And in order to achieve this I'm thinking twins or triplets or more (blame it on a fertility potion George "accidentally" added to Hermione's tea or something).
For Bellatrix, it would be sweet if Hermione discovered a spell that actually removes someone's magic, kinda like the Avatar (the series and not that Merlin forsaken movie). Like Bellatrix will be frozen for a moment and magic will judge her worth.
Anyway, thanks again for updating. Cheer up! Your dad might not be able to walk you down the aisle but he will surely look after you. Mwah! love lots.
1/22/2022 c2 hernandezlucia80020
Ánimo
1/22/2022 c2 hernandezlucia80020
gracias por actualizar
y lo siento mucho por lo de tu papá
y que sigas adelante .
1/21/2022 c3 NicoleR85
Another great chapter. I can't wait the meeting between Hermione and the Denali coven. Please update soon.
1/20/2022 c3 2lily-julie
Hi I’m so glad you are writing again. I loved the chapter and I also understand how hard this must have been to write my dad passed late 2020 and being the youngest child of 3 even tho I’m an adult I always would think of my eventual wedding day with him walking me out of my childhood home to the church and down the aisle. Now I just hope that I can have my mom with me and know he’s not with me in sprite.
1/18/2022 c2 Guest
Fantastic chapter!
1/18/2022 c2 Guest
Awesome story!
12/30/2021 c2 jjw.jade
Please update!
12/16/2021 c2 22DragonSpirit03
HAHAHAHAHA! Love It Can't Wait Til Next Chapter!
12/13/2021 c2 deanna4403
please update this soon i love your stories your my favorite author merry christmas
11/26/2021 c2 103Zivandre
I really hope you come back to finish this. ive binge read this and was really looking forward to this part because I've became hooked aha.
10/25/2021 c2 7saralinn
this is amazing! i just found this and binged the whole thing and i cant wait for the next one.
9/22/2021 c2 ilovethispairing
girl, I love every story you make between this two. I do hope you bump it to M bc let's be real, these two are hotter than fried bacon
8/23/2021 c2 Guest
Looking forward to the next update
8/5/2021 c1 AEdmo13
Someone *cough* Bellatrix *cough* Greyback. Better not throw a wrench in the wedding won't forgive them for that sin.
66 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »