for Imaginings

4/18 c4 Cali
You are an amazing writer : modern AU with a touch of humour and romance, then hot and spicy TSOM, you can do it all brilliantly! More of this ASAP plzzzzzzz.
4/4 c1 kasulatanes
obsessed with fics that have maria in complete control and rendering her husband absolutely wrecked afterwards thank you for the wonderful food
3/10 c4 mimipoppins
BESTIE, THE EXCELLENCE OF THIS PLEASEEEE I love everything about this and i'll probably articulate it better by tomorrow via twitter dms lmao anyway, I can't wait to read your other fics!
4/13/2021 c4 reisova
Very good please continue
4/13/2021 c4 1Ninigi
Thank you for providing the context at the beginning of the story. I didn’t know that the gazebo scene doesn’t happen in the stage version!

That’s certainly an interesting take on this scene. I’m not sure if I’ve ever read a version of it with Maria just going straight for what she wanted. And knowing and understanding so well what she wanted!

Thank you for writing for us, it was a pleasure to read. I hope that more chapters are coming. Oh, and I do hope that we might get a chapter or two of the coffee shop story ;)
4/13/2021 c3 Ninigi
The cufflinks joke at the end was lovely. Reading the stories with dominant Maria makes me wonder - what would a dominant Georg look like in your story?
4/13/2021 c2 Ninigi
I liked the idea of their first time together was in a way a first for both of them. First time for Maria at all, and first time in the position for Georg. Such a nice touch!
4/13/2021 c1 Ninigi
Oh my, the imagine of the Captain on his knees is certainly...arousing.