for Retreat

5/3 c1 Amaure
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
5/3 c1 Tiggy318
Great one shot! Would love a follow up on this some day, it'd be interesting seeing Steph with a new job!
4/21 c1 Blistful2006
Aww love me some Ranger being all supportive helping Stephanie figure herself out. No allowing her to go to denial land or put that head of hers in the sand.
4/18 c1 debb lavoie
He's so good for Steph, great story. Thanks.
4/14 c1 3Vulcan Rider
Oh, I loved this. I have absolutely felt that way more times than I care to admit, and I would have loved to have a Ranger to fix it for me. Unfortunately, I had to do the work to fix myself. LOL I adore how much Steph and Julie love each other and Ranger.
Maggie M.
4/14 c1 63hippogriff-tamer
I know how Stephanie feels about doing the same things over and over again and I wish that we all had a Ranger who wanted to help us. Thanks for the story and look forward to seeing what’s next...
4/14 c1 27MMBabefanmmm
I like this kind of a Ranger ultimatum without it sounding like an ultimatum. Tell me or I'll hop into your bed. (Hand shoots up straight in the air! Willing volunteer! ; ) He gave her a choice to share her feelings and in turn, offered a positive solution, with Julie. Something to look forward to, something philanthropic, something meaningful. Just being there, suddenly and unexpectedly like he did, was so wonderful with the promise of every night.
4/14 c1 JB
Just what she needed, boy, Ranger sure does have a way about himself that simply works for her. Thanks for sharing this little meaningful scene with us, appreciate it. JB.
4/13 c1 Kyr
May I have your Ranger? Only 3 “Babe”s and actual conversation. Thank you for sharing.
4/13 c1 AZBarb
Ranger saves the day again. Lucky Steph! Great story.
4/13 c1 Retrdtchr
Could you patent this Ranger and sell him to those of us who need him in our lives? I'll even pay shipping!
4/13 c1 Margaret
YAY! Steph and Julie together...I’m sure they can brainstorm a perfect endeavor for Rangeman...
4/13 c1 Guest
Nice
4/13 c1 Sonia Hdz Q
an opportunist, who? Batman? nah
4/13 c1 1jules3677
You’ve captured days like this perfectly. Disappointed that we all don’t have our own personal Ranger to improve our lives. Nicely written.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »