FanFiction.Net
for The Ladder

10/31/2022 c40 OllieZ
Meh you used the same news/talk as cliffhanger. Very transitional chapter. At least we got a peek of the game, and how he abused the skill Teaching. This is only the second exploit he found, or there are more?

Thanks for the chapter.
10/31/2022 c40 tsougrhs.59
so somehow Elia is alive with aegon and rhaenys...

if doran wanna make aegon king there will be no alliance
petyr wanna conquest a part of westeros if not all
he doesn't wanna make someone else king

but you fuck. up many times the plot out of reason
so I guess we will see now if you fucked. up or not
10/31/2022 c40 6BoombaTheSaint
Vorian being his heir is super dumb. Utterly. And gifting him a dragon too? What the hell, man? It would have been more understandable to make the boy the new sit of the Targs. Or premeditate his demise to avoid a succession crisis. I mean your petyr is already a calculating and rational person. He should know that his true-borns will not be slave to his principles or values. Going forward with this will mean a major reputation hit the the kingdom’s standing. Blood ties will mean jack shit if the king could just be any person the king favours, peasant, slave, bastard or noble. Marriage ties won’t even matter.

Imagine being denied your birthright because your father loved his stepson more than you. Dance of the Baelish.

Don’t invoke sentimentality where it isn’t necessary.
10/31/2022 c40 henri.risius
Nice
10/31/2022 c40 Benny Farr
Well Petyr dropped that bombshell, and he became the world's greatest teacher as well, cool.
10/31/2022 c40 1Manifested Earth
Nice Chapter. Happy Halloween, Everyone!
10/31/2022 c40 ATJS
Why make Vorian his heir, if he is just gonna fuck the inheritance laws go all the way and when his children are older and he is tired of ruling let them run what they excel at but give them the same mandatory training like school, arms, ruling lessons, business lessons, just everything they need to rule as well or better than Petyr does. Ex Have Vorian excel at war so have him be the leader of the army, have Alexander excel at public relations and have him be king, and have Arthur excel at business and have him run those. Just do something like this because if he is a modern guy that is something a modern person would do leaving what he has to correspond with what the child likes and is good at not just make the oldest get basically everything. Also it'll stop people complaining about you making him a cuck.
10/31/2022 c40 TheSystemFan
I don't have problem with anything else but why did he make Vorian his heir. I asked the same question before. Even in modern world people don't make stepchildren their heirs or if they do then it's partial.
10/31/2022 c40 SurplusHook
Looking forward to more
10/31/2022 c40 13kshitijbarua
Hopefully the plan does not involve annexing Dorne into the United Lands. While it would be easy it would create very weird borders and that is just ughh
10/31/2022 c1 3Damien Evermere
why does so few people on this site seem to understand that the Gamer is a cheat system and is supposed to serve as a form of entertainment to an upper level being higher than us there can be different takes on it of course but Nerfing it goes against the point and nerfing it to this point is a fucking disgrace. all i did was read sentence 1 and I'm out
10/29/2022 c22 Dumb author
haven't read the chapter yet, but the author is dumb.
A cuck is alot of things but the main on would be shit like this, taking a woman who has a son already makes you a cuck. Be against is all you want kid, it still makes you a cuck.
Hopefully your mc grows some balls and stops being a bitch boy.
10/29/2022 c21 sad
Its really sad dude was cucked and he's okay with it.
He's like a whipping boy just taking it, if it keeps on like this masochist shit I'm out.
10/28/2022 c23 king56
I reely don't like where this is going your turning everyone other then Peter in to very unlikable people.
10/28/2022 c39 Sergeant Gross
I wasn’t sure if I liked the direction of Petyr having dragons and becoming very OP. Nevertheless I continued reading and have enjoyed the story so far.
3,596 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »