FanFiction.Net
for The Ladder

10/31/2022 c40 1Manifested Earth
Nice Chapter. Happy Halloween, Everyone!
10/31/2022 c40 ATJS
Why make Vorian his heir, if he is just gonna fuck the inheritance laws go all the way and when his children are older and he is tired of ruling let them run what they excel at but give them the same mandatory training like school, arms, ruling lessons, business lessons, just everything they need to rule as well or better than Petyr does. Ex Have Vorian excel at war so have him be the leader of the army, have Alexander excel at public relations and have him be king, and have Arthur excel at business and have him run those. Just do something like this because if he is a modern guy that is something a modern person would do leaving what he has to correspond with what the child likes and is good at not just make the oldest get basically everything. Also it'll stop people complaining about you making him a cuck.
10/31/2022 c40 TheSystemFan
I don't have problem with anything else but why did he make Vorian his heir. I asked the same question before. Even in modern world people don't make stepchildren their heirs or if they do then it's partial.
10/31/2022 c40 SurplusHook
Looking forward to more
10/31/2022 c40 13kshitijbarua
Hopefully the plan does not involve annexing Dorne into the United Lands. While it would be easy it would create very weird borders and that is just ughh
10/31/2022 c1 Damien Evermere
why does so few people on this site seem to understand that the Gamer is a cheat system and is supposed to serve as a form of entertainment to an upper level being higher than us there can be different takes on it of course but Nerfing it goes against the point and nerfing it to this point is a fucking disgrace. all i did was read sentence 1 and I'm out
10/29/2022 c22 Dumb author
haven't read the chapter yet, but the author is dumb.
A cuck is alot of things but the main on would be shit like this, taking a woman who has a son already makes you a cuck. Be against is all you want kid, it still makes you a cuck.
Hopefully your mc grows some balls and stops being a bitch boy.
10/29/2022 c21 sad
Its really sad dude was cucked and he's okay with it.
He's like a whipping boy just taking it, if it keeps on like this masochist shit I'm out.
10/28/2022 c23 king56
I reely don't like where this is going your turning everyone other then Peter in to very unlikable people.
10/28/2022 c39 Sergeant Gross
I wasn’t sure if I liked the direction of Petyr having dragons and becoming very OP. Nevertheless I continued reading and have enjoyed the story so far.
10/27/2022 c29 BoredKing
Copying America is not going to go well for Petyr. He's a king seeking to become an Emperor, America was designed as a republic, basically a cross between an oligarchy and a democracy.
10/26/2022 c5 BoredKing
I thought he didn't have any of the Petyr's memories?
10/22/2022 c29 Guest
The story has diminished substantially. Still a good book nonetheless. But quite disappointed
10/23/2022 c39 3tim
This is going to be epic
10/22/2022 c32 elixirmaster