FanFiction.Net
for The Ladder

10/13/2022 c29 MeMeMooMoo
The bill of rights in a land like this? Lmao
10/13/2022 c15 MeMeMooMoo
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
10/13/2022 c13 MeMeMooMoo
This is brain dead trash. Nothing he does makes sense.
10/13/2022 c39 LeoniLiponscovi2
Awesome fic!
10/13/2022 c39 Mistroz
Excellent chapter
10/13/2022 c39 SirLaze
Pog!
10/12/2022 c32 Fausto Neto
And as I said in the other comment, I hope he brings revolutions, of course it's hard with so much work being a king, and his system isn't as stolen as other Gamers out there, and I understand that, I don't want him become Iron Man in two days, I just want him to bring revolutions to his society in his kingdom, which would be good kingdom building.
10/12/2022 c31 Fausto Neto
I want him to start revolutions soon, normally the guys focus on using the Gamer's power to fight, but the Gamer can also turn him into the "smartest" man that ever existed, he starts studying chemistry with the maximum level chemistry skill he's one of the greatest chemists in history, he starts studying sciences he's one of the greatest scientists, like nanotechnology he could turn society into Rex Generator, Gamer's power makes him have the potential to be insanely good at anything he does does, the only one who dictates the limits of this power is the author, besides that he still has the help of "magic", to create a technomagical society.
10/12/2022 c22 Fausto Neto
I don't really like this part, as you said and it's a sign of immaturity that you leave a woman just because she has a child from another guy, I agree, and obviously the child comes before the beginning of the relationship with her, I'm not talking about any shit like ntr here, but i would much prefer the son to be with my own genes, it's in our blood to want to pass our genes on to the next generation, not another guy's genes, but i would still treat him like a son, i would just prefer that had my blood in his veins.
10/12/2022 c39 Sir.Lockser739
I absolutely did not expect the adultery to come out in Petyrs war room. I fully expected a Dany-esque Dive into Volantis through a Slavers Bay arc. I'm so excited to see how this goes. Especially if the Sparrows pop up and start putting religious pressure on the North and a Ned that always felt it was wrong how Petyr was snubbed early on. Thank you for the update!
10/12/2022 c39 Shooter312
thanks for the update. awesome chap as always
10/12/2022 c39 LordRhyolith
Nice chapter.
My only complaint is that I can't stomach these titles. Secretary of Defense, for example. It sounds too modern. Secretary is a rather 'young' word, and I don't think it was used for government/ruling positions until recently. It's not a big deal, but I felt the need to mention it :D
I think you could have used the Westerosi stuff so that when the time comes for the protagonist to snatch that piece of land, the Westerosi people can quickly realize the meaning of the titles of the people behind Petyr.
Secretary of Maritime Duties - Master of Ships
Secretary of Defense - Master of War
Secretary of Education - Master of Studies?
Petyr - Boss Emperor of Mankind, Master of Dragons, Breaker of Chains, etc.
10/12/2022 c39 PasiveNox
Great chapter wonderful
10/12/2022 c39 Seruvius
Love it. Au plot, segwaying nicely back into the "real" one with some interesting changes. A blend of old and new. Well done, I look forward to seeing how this develops
3,606 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »