for Worth a Thousand Words and More

6/7 c1 comodo50
Haven't played DS, but really liked the story and was really bit of fluff imo. I wonder if Harry will end up giving Malfoy a heart attack by hugging him and thaking him for the painting, and them going "humana humana humana" (see: squarepant bob)

Thanks for the fic
5/4 c1 Argonaut986
Priscilla is going to have a happy life, from the ending onward.
5/4 c1 Kairitrion Cerulean
that was beautiful, someone stop cutting onions , please :;

It doesn't have to be elaborate or long, just the simple and short things can be the best tales.
4/26 c1 cyrilalbar06
this book has a compelling story line and was actually hard to put down. If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
4/25 c1 3MidKnightMoonglow99
D’aww is right.

Truthfully, I rather enjoy thing short story for what it was, and I rather hope that you continue with writing other potential one-shots incorporating these two fandoms - if not creating a larger story.

But, ether way, you’ve done a grand job here. Best of luck to you for the future.
4/16 c1 1hellfire45
Good chapter and this one shot was very sweet I would definitely like to see more of this pairing
4/15 c1 Zathol
It would be nice to see more of their meetings but overall I enjoyed it. Though it was cute. Imagining this large dragon woman and the smaller Harry spending time together. Never played Dark Souls but even I would be like...You get a happy ending! You get a happy ending! Everyone get a happy ending! Because this place is to depressing! We need some happy!

But I liked the idea of Harry just being sucked up into a painting and meeting this lonely woman and just building a friendship and eventually into something more. How would that work out? No idea but it's adorable. I mean it says she is 4 meters tall! (13feet) and Harry even if you want to be a little generous and make him 6 foot wouldn't even be half that!

Imagining them walking down diagonally as a couple is to cute.

Also I wonder if the Malfoys knew about the painting or if it was unknown. I mean if things went how it went in the story then I doubt they have any reason for any further ill will.

Short read but enjoy the potential. The Wizard Knight and the Dragoness Hybrid.
4/15 c1 LoamyCoffee
Warm and fluffy~
4/15 c1 3WhiteElfElder
You know...maybe Harry should find a way to force the Malfoys into the painting and over the plank.
4/15 c1 4597boss
This was sweet.
4/15 c1 BoredKing
It sucks that this is a one-shot, I really like this pairing and it would be interesting seeing a Dark Souls character in the HP universe.
4/15 c1 i-love-cats-and-fics
cute :3
4/15 c1 Terrenall.L.Black666
Hope you think about turning this into a full story because I think you can do something special with it
4/15 c1 3RonaldM40196867
Velka means business.
4/15 c1 2Zirxces
Oh, the first to comment, am I? Well, I suppose that I should type my next words carefully...

I truly enjoyed this, as short as it was. And while you said that it would only be a one shot, I would be ever so happy if it was continued. Priscilla is such a wonderful girl, perhaps one of the best girls. especially with the adorable way you have portrayed her here. I feel that even more fluff is in order to do this justice, and a fic where Harry Potter builds a romance with the hybrid is perfectly acceptable, and well received on my part, in regards to your search for a proper idea for your dark souls fic.
Should you decide that you still wish to find another path for a DS fic, I would have to accept, but truly this one, if fleshed out more, is satisfying.

(Certain you have probably thought of these ideas, but input can never hurt. Perhaps Harry stumbles across the painting earlier in life, as part of the Potter vault. Or, perhaps he is simply transported to the world of dark souls and is found by a number of people, ranging from Gwyn himself or Seath, to Gwyndolin or the un-named king. A human completely untouched by the dark soul would prove very interesting for different reasons to these beings, no? That set of ideas is for if you wish to write more than a romance/fluff fic, though fluff would still be happily received. Gwyndolin fussing over a choked Harry not unlike an older sibling, or even harry still meeting Priscilla and becoming friends, if not lovers. Just some ideas, as it seems you can't seem to be satisfied with what you try )

Again, I truly enjoyed this, and eagerly await your next dark souls attempt.
16 Page 1 2 Next »