for The Guardian

12/7/2007 c1 MabbyAbbyGabby
A very detailed author's note, and a very good Time-Travel theory.
10/28/2007 c9 3FeareDeath
One more thing... you haven't updated since... '03...?
10/28/2007 c7 FeareDeath
"My dad died when I was little."

(Gasp) "Did he? How?"

"He (insert death of father here)."

"Oh! That's awful! I hope I haven't dragged up any bad memories!"

"Nah... Just thought I'd tell you, that's all."

(Smiles gently). "How about we go and have English tea and an English breakfast in an English Cafe in England with English waiters with English spots?" (Okay, that last bit is a joke, but you say that you have trouble understanding some English terms - I have a bit of trouble with American languages - all this "Mom" instead of "Mum", "Slow poke" instead of "Slow coach". When you think about it "Slow coach" makes more sense because a "coach" is a sort of bus, so if you're a "Slow coach" then you are slow, like a coach. But "Slow poke"? makes no sense whatsoever. No offence).
10/13/2007 c9 13P.E.E.V.S.Y
I love this story so far. It's amazing and I adore the way you've shaped the characters and everything. But, I also noticed you have update for years! Are you going to? Because if you're planning on it I want to add this to my alerts. If not, I won't because... well, because. I hope you do though. It's really good so far and I want to see what happens!
9/28/2007 c9 sillya
ok
9/25/2007 c9 Ardal
I think it is a good thing he is not discovered emideatly. Pehaps you could shorten the authors notes a bit

otherwise a great story.

keep up the good work
8/30/2007 c9 rianifitria
I suppose you won't write the continuation of this since 4 years had passed.
8/22/2007 c9 4Glowfish36
I LOVE this story!
8/4/2007 c9 Vi
I'm really enjoying the story so far,its well written, realistic, and has life. But when I looked at the last update date I was sorry to see that you haven't updated in years, will you finish this story? Please do! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter when it comes.

Vi
11/10/2006 c9 7Marauder no. Five
this is great so far. i like these kinds of stories.
8/27/2006 c6 rayray
isnt harry supposed to be within an inch of james hieeght or did mcgonnagol and flitwick shrink him as well as the other things
8/27/2006 c5 raymond
you said this dennis boy was black right? so im curious to know how it is that he is colouring and paling surely his skin is too dark for this to show ...ive never known a black person to go red or, how exactly does brown skin get pale?

please do mail me and explain?
8/21/2006 c9 4Seadrance
Great so far! Will Remus and the others tell Harry about Remus' 'furry little problem'? Cya when you update!

Slash
7/22/2006 c9 3GrednForge101
Great story so far! Are you going to continue? Please do, and update it soon!
7/11/2006 c9 anonymous 5000
ok, i know that it's been a long time and u've probably forgotten about this stupid story but please try and update? for me? or us, ur biggest fans? O_O
257 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »