for It is Wrong to Try to Enforce Peace and Gentleness into the World?

9/18 c1 Tenma Kirin
Continue, pls!
8/16 c1 freeforall546
whens part two?
6/18 c1 w0if
Ship Name: The Lion(ess), The Witch and the Warlock
5/19 c1 Will00
an amazing story im looking forward to the second part
5/7 c1 fahri.uchiha
good start
5/2 c1 genericusername394
Interesting. This has potential
4/24 c1 5Seprith Li Castia
Certainly a bold and interesting take. I am definitely interested in see how this all goes.

All this talk about "history and origins" influencing class/stats reminds me more of Fate than Danmachi, but it fits and the latter is always playing loose with how any of its systems work.

My only criticism thus far is has more to do with chapter structure. The initial D.S. conversation had a lot of unclear sentences (who is referring to who, who said what, et cetera) and there was no indication of a time-skip from that scene to Nunnally's until it was explicitly states time had passed.

All and all, this story is still in set-up and establishment mode, but I want to see what you will do with it. Danmachi is not really a series about a grand sweeping narrative and more focuses on character arcs, so there is plenty of room to come up with interesting story beats.

Looking forward to more!
4/20 c1 Ghostly
I say go for it, you peaked my interest, and would like to see where this goes. Although please apply accuracy where it is needed, okay?
4/18 c1 Guest
Im confused
4/20 c1 Ewerton Da Silva Rodrigues
it was very interesting how this Lelouch gave him some death for the best happy ending in the world.

I liked how you put Monica in his harem.

so Lelouch has a semi god on his side that went wrong with her world (laughs at it and really liked it).
4/19 c1 6Rankin de Merthyr
Well, if you take out one point in a triangle, it becomes a line, no?
4/18 c1 3RonaldM40196867