for Falling Into My Arms (Irina X Bella)

11/25 c29 Alley Bastiaens-Brideau
Love this please update
11/16 c29 faythnoele
Is there to be any more updates?
11/1 c29 merniizztat
Actualiza pronto por favor...
9/25 c29 lkatsumi662
Me fue un poco confuso pero lo entendí por fin, me gusta
Espero que la continúes
9/10 c29 Kayliah
I love your story, it's really good and original. I hope you will continue
9/8 c1 LemonLime17
Can Rosalie join their relationshipppp plssssssssssss
8/14 c1 merniizztat
;0)
8/10 c29 Guest
Honestly, I have no idea what is going on. I have reread since chapter 25 to now hoping to make sense of it and still nothing. Where is Bella, are they back at Voltera, or somewhere close. How did Edward get to her without her mates. Who was the vampire responsible for Bella’s nightmares. In chapter 24 they realise another vampire is present, but it jumps to Bella with the Volturi. Did the rest of rest Cullens go after that vampire, is that why only Rosalie was left with Bella. I hope when Bella gets her memories back, she has some strong words for Sam. His idiocy got Bella taken. That much I understand.
8/10 c29 JessyM83
The wolves stupidity got Bella kidnapped. They cannot be allowed to get away with it. They broke the treaty and even realising there was another vampire there, they still carried on with their misguided rescue.
7/10 c25 7Sassy Mami
So the Voltury has something to do with her crazy dreams?. Is Heidi a mate too? I hope not. thanks for the story so far. I cant wait to read more. :)
7/10 c1 amberhart221
honestly, i dont think bella needs another mate. also. how the hell did you go from her with irina and rose. to voltera? i got confused.
7/10 c25 6Mollymooch45
Please tell us Heidi is going to be Bella’s third mate! I absolutely love her character and think she would be a perfect edition. I don’t want to influence you though as I will enjoy the story either way and am a huge fan. Thank you for another amazing update.
7/8 c24 TTshorty33
uhoh
7/1 c23 LidiSIYA
Это здорово! Мне все нравится! Когда будет обновление? Вдохновения, Вам!
5/22 c19 JessyM83
I knew it, I knew it. Bet you that gift Eleazar detected is the cause of Bella’s nightmares.
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »