for Falling Into My Arms (Irina X Bella)

4/22/2021 c6 brightmoon78
I don’t know how I missed this one but glad I found it! It has my favorites in it the Denali’s and Rosalie! Absolute love what I have read so far and can’t wait for more!
4/22/2021 c6 JessyM83
Just found this story, not many Bella and Irina stories. Enjoying this very much.
4/18/2021 c2 Me
Aww she got so nervous for the kiss, also this clears things up because I thought that it was set during Twilight during the week that Edward left.
4/18/2021 c1 Me
I like this so far, keep it up! Can’t wait for the next chapter and also should I assume Alice told Bella that they are vampires while Edward was away?
4/19/2021 c4 1Magic2488
Honestly I wouldn't be mad if Irina and Rose shared bella. It would def be an interesting mix since rose is still with emmet. Can't wait to read more!
4/18/2021 c1 unknown2351830163
Author's way of storytelling is so good. I suggest you join Novel Star's writing competition on April.
4/18/2021 c3 Magic2488
This is a really interesting concept. It is just going to be bella/Irina or is Rosalie ever going to be thrown into the mix?
4/18/2021 c1 BiBuggles
Yah! A Bella/Irina story I love this duo. Looking forward to where you take these girls!
53 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4