FanFiction.Net
for Whispers of a Raven

6/18 c12 Jibberflex
Bruh, just follow the instructions in the damn book. It's like cooking.
6/18 c8 Jibberflex
Check Gringotts at least FFS...
6/17 c7 Jibberflex
Ah yes, not even bothering to check the one place with vaults just to rule it out... I thought he'd be smarter than that.
6/5 c35 JustxThexDoctor
Excellent story! kudos
6/5 c9 evymel
Ah, I kinda expected Bella to have the hots for him after being thrashed and thoroughly dominated on the battlefield, it just seemed like a thing that would make her obsessed with him like the dark lord
6/3 c2 thepuzzlingcentaur
This fic is going to be great, I can already tell. Just two chapters alone are better than anything what I have read in a long time. I needed it after suffering through many disappointing "recommended" fics.
Your chapters are well written and balanced, they are quite detailed and long but are also not boring.
Your characters feel alive and real, while also being faithful to canon.

Also, what's going on with people in the comments? Are they 8 years old and mentally challenged?
5/30 c35 gremlin914
It really punches in tone throughout the whole story, but that final "not today, my friend" really hit home.
5/28 c5 t4yl0rp1
Whyyy so many flashbacks? They're as annoying as they are jarring. It's not a movie, so stop.
5/20 c35 1AzrealKills
Thankyou for writing such an interesting story it helped me relax for many hours.
5/19 c35 skotos07
This is my favorite story of yours
5/17 c35 negronomicon
This was great, a genuine pleasure to read, thank you.
5/10 c35 JustaLonelyGuy
Just finished this story. Your writing is really impeccable man, great work as always. I wish all of the best for you
5/6 c35 1Darknessdawns
This was an absolutely fantastic piece. Anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about. One of the things I liked the most about this piece was how major a role the Hallows played in the story. They were the catalyst for what Harry became. I loved the way you brought in the Peverell magic and the family's relationship with Death. It really made sense for Harry to become the entity's champion rather than the myth about becoming its Master. The way things progressed with Harry interacting with the entity throughout the story worked really well. I especially enjoyed the arc where he took care of Voldemort in his original timeline and was an to say goodbye to hat was left of his friends/family.

On that note, the romance between Harry and Narcissa was beautiful. I loved how it started and the way they interacted with each other. They steadily grew closer even while trying to not get attached. I was so Happy that everything worked out for them and that Cissy wasn't subjected to Lucius. The way you wrote him had me hating him more than ever. It was brilliantly done as were all the other characters we love to hate.

This story is definitely one of my absolute favorites from you. The entire thing was enjoyable, even the angsty bits. The villians were perfect, the war well written, and the battle aspects some of the best I've read. Harry was Dark and violent in all the right places while still being his sweet and loving self. He was definitely a terror on the battlefield and a nightmare to his enemies. It was exactly what I wanted to see from his character, especially in the midst of war. This was definitely a Dark Harry that had been hardened by his experiences and had no qualms with using dark and deadly magic when needed. I absolutely loved it. Thank you for taking the time to write this.
4/29 c34 Guest
That was a fairly disappointing end to an overall enjoyable story.
4/28 c35 RaiDaniels
nice job friend! Thanks a lot again for this fantastic story. Keep going!
3,795 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »