for Whispers of a Raven

4/26 c2 AshBladeHentai
Great Chap, keep up the awesome work
4/26 c2 18Dragon and Sword Master
The mystique is there and I like the idea of Cissy as a Healer. Definitely something interesting and ideal...
4/26 c2 1Notasavior
Another awesome chapter I'm always excited to see you post an update!
4/26 c2 Mariposa Noir
The first interaction between Harry and Narcissa is amazing! And the tension of the Black family is unique. I wonder how the Blacks and Potters would react when they found out about our "mysterious" Lord Peverell.
4/26 c2 6Yaw6113
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and enjoyed it a lot.
4/26 c1 Mariposa Noir
I came across this story out of curiosity, and I must say that it is a very interesting beginning.
I love reading about Harry as the master of death, and with time travel involved, even more.
I will definitely be on the lookout for updates.
4/26 c2 cameron1812
Already completely enchanted and drawn into this story. Can't waitN
4/26 c2 jslee102
Interesting second chapter and some good insight into Narcissa's character. I can't wait to read their interactions while he recovers from the surgery. I'm also interested in know how his being a Peverell will affect things since conceivably, it had died out as a house before.
4/26 c2 1Raven097
nice chapter
4/26 c2 Uday Sra
Awesome.
4/26 c2 HumorMe2
Interestingly intriguing storyline. Thanks!
4/26 c2 8Itack23
I really liked your characterization of Narcissa, she just feels REAL in the way she thinks, she reacts, and her actions!
Can't wait to see how the story will progress from there! How will Harry and Narcissa become closer? What will Harry do from there? Using the Peverell name in politics? Tracking Deatheaters? Maybe teaching Defense at Hogwarts (never gets old)?
And I'm curious too about Bellatrix... will she be the heartless manic killer, or maybe will she be saved from this destiny during the story?
4/26 c2 1DragonsBC
Nice chapter fleshing out the recent background for the Black family and their standing. Will this be going the same way as other Harry/Narcissica stories or are you heading somewhere away from Harry beating/killing her current suitors?
4/25 c2 Wolfric
Fine chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
4/25 c2 TehStorm
Amazing chapter, i can't wait to see more.
2,582 « Prev Page 1 .. 147 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 167 .. Last Next »