for Whispers of a Raven

10/17 c29 4Maruto Namikaze
Great chapter
10/17 c29 DarkRavie
10/17 c29 Isles
Walburga needs to die fucking bitch
10/17 c29 2roon0
Go Narcissa. Brilliant chapter.
10/17 c29 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
10/17 c29 AshBladeHentai
Great Chap, keep up the awesome work
10/17 c29 6Yaw6113
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
10/17 c29 marlastiano
good :)
10/17 c29 Kane Richards
It's all fun and games till Narcissa dies by Bellas hands again and Harry has to loop through time forever to keep bringing her back...

Like I get its a trope authors just love, of facing off against your attacker, but she quite literally died the first time... And Bella is considered an expert fighter... She seems to have forgotten she's a nurse...
10/17 c29 gginsc
Good for Narcissa! Not just a pretty face.
10/17 c29 Yaw6113
10/17 c29 3grovepjp
T x
10/17 c29 1godric777
Bellatrix has no chance defeating Harry
10/17 c29 OmnipotentUIJudgeOfCharacterOV
Welp! Borgin definitely knew Tom Riddle, and Abraxus interacting with the man helped him identify the Diary as a Horcrux, coming to the realization that Tom Riddle is Lord Voldemort. It seems Abraxus will give the diary to Harry Peverell. Though I'm impressed Abraxus resisted the call of the Diary. Arcturus removes Bellatrix from the Black family tapestry for the murder of Narcissa, much to Walburga's protest, who is hit with a Crucio for her troubles and is put in place by Orion, who expresses anger against his wife for the first time, and even warns her to stop showing support to Voldemort and stop influencing young Regulus with dark thoughts. Walburga naturally warns Bellatrix of this with a letter, even suggesting to have Arcturus killed to have Bellatrix restored in the Black family tapestry. Bellatrix and Walburga will regret such traitorous thoughts. Narcissa is heavily traumatized by her death, even though she's back thanks to Harry's actions. She really wants to handle Bellatrix herself. Who can blame Cissy? Bella murdered her own sister without hesitation, betraying and spitting on the loyalty of the Black family in the process. Guess Harry will have to settle with killing Tom Riddle.
10/17 c29 2Jamervan
Love your writing, but someone is trying to steal your story. I don’t remember the name but it was obvious even by the synopsis it was one of yours. Started reading and hit the back button.
2,582 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »