for Sands of Time

6/2 c13 Ranmaleopard
As always this is just really awesome and I can't wait for more
5/31 c13 yugioh
do please write some new Yu-Gi-Oh/HP crossover's story's here on your account , like I would love to see Harry being paired with

Female!Atem/Harry
Thief Bakura/Harry(Yaoi)
6/1 c13 catherine1992
please don't stop
6/1 c1 catherine1992
please continue to update this story I love it
6/1 c13 shadowwolf2345
This is very funny so far I hope there will be more soon.
5/31 c13 Dendule95
Plllllease dont stop this story until they ( avatre And atem) meet again plllllease
5/29 c11 Guest
Huh. That 'fun fact' about the crown seems slightly different than what was hinted at before with it. Less a 'return memories after reincarnation' as the fake story said and more a 'refresher'

Hopefully Riddle didn't get Ravenclaw's actual diadem rather than a replica. Or, that this Riddle didn't end up making a diadem horcrux at all.

A bit surprised that Lotus hasn't messed with Dumbledore politically yet. But I suppose she's saving that for when some of those false leads get figured out?
5/29 c8 Guest
So I guess she didn't do a 'swap out' of her parents moments before they were killed when she had the opportunity to, and hide them away until after she got sent back to the past.

Though I suppose hiding that until the reveal would also be a kind of hilarious situation in and of itself. I mean, there's already a camp there to hide them away.
5/29 c7 Guest
How'd she know to pick up Credence? Something in a journal mentioning that her past self did it?
5/29 c6 Guest
I think that's meant to be "I will beAR no other man's child(...)" rather than 'be', given context.

Kind of surprised that the whole thing with the Millennium items wasn't solved WITHOUT Atem dying. Since I had thought that the major part of why Bakura was so murderously upset with him was the mistaken belief that Atem had any idea whatsoever of the creation of them in the first place. A very simple solution is thus available: allow Bakura to free the souls from the items, possibly under supervision to ensure that it's actually done.

It's not like they needed the items anymore, since their goal is accomplished, and given that I'm pretty sure that Bakura took at least one of them, not all of them were needed to ensure that what's his name stayed out.
5/28 c2 Guest
Wait, why is Lotus 'unsure' that Atem was the 'King', when just last chapter has her realizing that he was the Pharaoh?

King's the wrong title entirely, for one, especially since she would, at this point, know that. And it's not like the previous chapter had a 'only later on she realized that...', and had it more implied that she had at that point realized it. IE, before she encountered Atem for the second time. And it sort of seemed that it was more than just suspicions to that effect.
5/28 c1 Guest
...Gate of the Stars buried, False Gods, and Egypt specifically.

Either there's some background lore in YuGiOh that I wasn't aware of before, or that's an additional crossover that I wasn't really expecting at all. But then, I'm not super, super familiar with the Ancient Egypt part of YGO lore.
5/28 c13 Phoenix
Oh my gosh this is so great. I like the fact that Yami Yugi is slowly remembering his wife. Thanks for the update and I hope you're doing well.
5/28 c13 Guest
MLB Prompt: Tikki has lost many of her chosen, Joan died cause her so called friends had proof she was innocent and did nothing while the cat, bee, snake and dragon did all they could to try save her. Tikki and Plagg have a very valid silent freak out after their first Miss bustier's class then proceed to make sure their chosen's don't have their predecessors fate. The kwamii's mentoring cuts down on a significant amount of issues that could of happened including the blind trust and obsessions.
PLEASE ADOPT/WRITE
5/28 c13 Jaded Firerose
Great chapter, I'm loving this story.
845 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »