for The Guild of Gamers: The Supervillain

5/23/2021 c3 Guest
It is petty, and funny af.
5/25/2021 c4 12Sultan Asil Arslan-Hiatus
Hoping to see Mineta dead soon. Little leech.
5/22/2021 c4 gold
thanks for the chap.
5/22/2021 c3 good
thanks for the chap
5/22/2021 c4 Guest
People who can't tell between what you are and what you write have a problem, but I'm almost certain they're just playing stupid.
5/22/2021 c4 Guest
Chappy pog~sskitty
5/24/2021 c4 MoedredforLife
Supergood stories, I love the worm verse and you adding this really makes me happy, we really lack good
5/22/2021 c4 FriedWorms
Haven’t read the chapter yet, but I personally love his stories, been here since the first necromancer story, he’s gold.
5/24/2021 c4 KailSakray
Thanks for the update
5/24/2021 c4 1Ullin
You have gone and made another great story start. Why do you do this? Keep making good stories and now there are four characters whos future I am invested in. Every time you update now I will be one part happy and three parts sad. Look at what you have done.

In seriousness I do appreciate the new character and how his pride and pettiness contrast with others like Kuro. Plus a new system is interesting. That said I do wonder if you will write anyone with any moral compass. To be clear I don't mean a good main character, but just something resembling a conscious. Like 'I will not kidnap and drug up preteens' or 'I will not rape young teenagers' or 'I will keep my promises' level, so not a lot but at least something resembling a moral code. Just a thought so there is a bit more variety.

I do feel bad for Jin though, man has a garbage luck stat. Get to be reincarnated, but get the worst possible manager. Sent to what should be a decently easy start world, nope welcome to hard mode. Have some knowledge about the surroundings, actually it is a massive mash up your meta-knowledge will be iffy at best. Get two supper powers, neither is actually strong. I mean really neither could be over a 3 on the worm scale, and the stranger one is trash. Based on how it reads it seems like a mental effect. If so I think it can be beaten by a camera or if not then he blends into crowds. Just like a normal person who looks similar to the crowd around him would. Poor guy cannot catch a break.

Here is hoping he roles better as a serial killer.
5/24/2021 c4 pavel.kubouch
I must say, you sir are Master of Craft, in my 15 years of reading fics, I didnt find anyone better than you and this fic confirms it. You took 4 different elements and seamlessly blended them together and put the story into your universe to top it off :D I love it. Thank you for your work (any fictions of yours as of late) as it always makes my day :D
5/23/2021 c4 xKaizer
5/23/2021 c4 7MrMortal
balls already rolling shiro all. I just want the next chapter for all you're stories
5/23/2021 c4 Pwnsauce13
Lol, I tried to review this chapter but got ch1 instead. Regardless keep on keeping on
5/23/2021 c1 Pwnsauce13
Good stuff, thanks for updating, and stay good bro; don’t let people with inflated senses of self importance stop you from doing what you enjoy, or enjoying what you do.
1,904 « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 116 .. Last Next »