for The Guild of Gamers: The Supervillain

5/22/2021 c4 2Victorules
'only so much honor among thieves' was such a great line for the character and moment. It tells us a lot about where Tattletale is, and it was pretty cool.

Contessa becoming a meme could be pretty great, it gives random entertainment value and can become a Deus Ex or solve a plot contrivance organically because no matter what she does it will make sense, given this setup, so long as it's not abused too much.

This is pretty exciting, overall. The actual Game systems could use some more attention, but that's minor. Great fic so far.
5/20/2021 c3 Guest
This is my favorite depiction of being a Blindspot. Not existing at all is so last year, throwing out random bullshit is so much better.
5/22/2021 c4 BalancedMoNSter
Shiro is about one of the few people that can actually make me excited whenever I see that one of his stories has updated; this is mainly because I enjoy seeing the complicated and diverse thought processes of each character he creates, because it makes each character feel REAL, in a sense. It’s also because the protagonists that he writes are mainly villains, which is honestly a breath of fresh air compared to the many heroic, Gary Stu protagonists that I’ve read about.

Yes, each artist’s works emulates the artist in a sense, but that doesn’t mean that if someone includes a serial killer in their story that they support murder - or if they place a rapist in their story, that they support rape. This should be common sense.

However, it seems that some people do not get the memo, and this is hilarious and sad at the same time. I mean, how would they react to a horror movie about a serial killer? Would they send hate mail to the serial killer’s actor, falsely believing them to be a serial killer, or send hate mail to the director, believing that the director is a horrible person who supports murder?

There’s honestly no need to take these people seriously, because in the end, they seem to not understand the fact that this is a fictional story that Shiro wrote on a whim (for either Shiro’s entertainment or ours), and not a message in which Shiro explains how he hates a certain race or enjoys rape or murder.

I hope that if you’re one of these people, you have read this, because before you post a review slandering Shiro or any other artist out there, you now are doing so knowing that they most likely do not support what they have shown you, and are not a bad or evil person.

TL;DR - Shiro is unique in his works for the fact that his characters feel real (and have no filter), and that’s why I like him. It should be common sense that whatever an artist creates and shows you isn’t something they directly support. However, people don’t get this, and believe that they do anyway, for some reason; these people shouldn’t be taken seriously.
5/22/2021 c4 Kingyama5000
holy fucking shit minetta is a villain XD
5/22/2021 c4 Samsara2345
I love how you update this so quickly and I’m looking forward to your next chapter of this story.
5/22/2021 c4 3BrotherCaptainSheperd
Pfffttt... Yeah. If Mineta hadn't been more closely linked with his classmates he would become this... Grapist. Fok that name sucks so bad but is so fokin spot on I can't help but agree. So You crossovered MHA huh? Interesting...
5/22/2021 c4 sanover13
Can't wait to read more. I love you're storys. Keep doing what you are doing.
5/22/2021 c4 11battle manga
I'm loving this story so far.
5/22/2021 c4 UnknownUserNr47
Good chapter.
5/22/2021 c4 EndlessStarlights
Thanks for another great chapter, finally mha chars are showing up... Can't wait for Midas to pull them into the dark side
5/22/2021 c4 Jwttrow d blaze
Another good one
5/22/2021 c4 2Wrandral
Really interesting chapter. You really are good at writing villainous protagonists Shiro.

Btw when you say Ochaco vanished from the system you meant UA took her or she was kidnapped?
5/22/2021 c4 botommy83
Thanks for another chapter great chapter. I just love your storys. All of them
5/22/2021 c4 GodSlayer178
Muchas gracias por esta gran historia!
5/20/2021 c3 Guest