for The Guild of Gamers: The Supervillain

4/19/2021 c1 omega9028
...Oh justice for the first Kuro at last, you don't feel so powerful being an interviewer now, huh ... Lucille

I admit Evil Genius 2 is a Vice and it makes you want to be a villain with a secret base
4/19/2021 c1 Ficeater96
So just gotham, so thqt doesent include other members of the DC universe like the Justice Leagie DC since you didnt mention them right?

Also kinda anoyed since updates for the other stories are gona slow down even more now. But better a new unrelated story, than you gutting an old one like what you did with Necromancy and Conquest (still anoyed that Kuro didnt fuck Black Cat.).

I dont know anything about Worm, i hope you somehow put information into the story so that those of us who have no clue of whats happening can follow along. What the hell is the Endbringer or the Simurg. Or at least a link to a site i can get info so i can follow the story?
4/19/2021 c1 RotcehM
Good work, I LOVE Villan Work fanfict
4/19/2021 c1 amantedosantigos
Devil's Tongue system.

I will like to see this.
4/19/2021 c1 zedacus1999
This chapter is great, showing us where Shiro, Kuro, Kuro, and Gray all are, and Lucille working under Kuro is a great idea. Then the shock when it turns out to be worm instead of mha, I love it.
4/19/2021 c1 firestarter1188
Ya total shit show here. why the fuck would you start something new when you cannot even get your other works straight. Just another sink hole for time
4/19/2021 c1 HectorFenyx
Una nueva historia tuya siempre es bienvenida, se ve bastante interesante y espere que eliga a Pamela ya que le falta músculo.
4/19/2021 c1 DeahtLegend
This is more than great Its glorious
4/19/2021 c1 Kalstorm99
Awesome!
4/19/2021 c1 KamiGleen
Is there a chance that he will have to deal with The Joker? The guy could probably cripple all these gangs doing what he does better, going insane... Dind't rlly read worm (Looks good so maybe I'll read.) but power can only do so much when being controlled by the mind.
4/19/2021 c1 Silber D. Wolf
great
4/19/2021 c1 1Heeanoren
I’m always ecstatic when you put up a new chapter for literally any story. Thanks for all the great stories you’ve created.
4/19/2021 c1 thatfanboi
You know this is something that I could totally see them doing after all with all that power once you're unbeatable you have to find your entertainment somewhere.
4/19/2021 c1 TheDragonPrince99
Excited to see where this goes
4/19/2021 c1 BlackStarMage
This is, quite possibly, the only fic I will ever let someone get away with having such a nonsensical world background, filled with 4 worlds with histories that match only if your blackout drunk and can't read. Still due to the quality of your other fan-fics I shall graciously ignore the Shit show that is this world building, and continue to read the otherwise amazing fanfiction. Still, please try to fix the world at least a little in the next couple chapters, cuz this was really hard to read. Otherwise fantastic chapter, looking forward to reading this.
1,904 « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 Next »