for The Guild of Gamers: The Supervillain

10/10 c12 Prometheus-777
I love Bob, and I love Jin for loving Bob and his minions. Best. Boss. Ever~!

Heh, loving how this chapter turned out. I was so engrossed in it that I just decided to savour the read that over complicate it with a more detailed review lol. Suffice to say I enjoy how he is rewarding and punishing his enemies and allies. Unlike how he does anything and gets it done when he sets his mind to in such a refreshing way. It's not so much what he does by how he does it and how he thinks. Ah shiz, so much for a short review lol.
10/10 c11 Prometheus-777
Bob the legally blind minion is back! Whoop! And he brought Old Whacky too~!

But heh, I like Vic's plan to cuckold her ex using the "unwitting" Starfire and her hunt for Blackfire given her obey issues. Fascinating~!
10/10 c10 Prometheus-777
I swear... Starfire is playing at being dumb to make people take her less seriously and think and believe she's just a dumb bimbo alien when she's actually incredibly smart Nd intelligent as well as messing with everyone lol.

Heh, Void Cowboy and BlearyEight were quite funny. Everyone else is asking serious questions in King Midas' forum and they're there with "the real talk" lol.

Heh, Golden age huh? He's many uses of the catchphrase Golden makes me think of Kinyoki from FGO and his love of the same catchphrase lol.

But... More importantly... Who the heck is Scary Hat Lady lol? I honestly don't know... (How embarrassing~!)

Heh, the forums feel like what I feel when reading reviews. Nice touch.
10/10 c9 Prometheus-777
Gehehe... Gehehehe..! Gehehehaha...! Fuckin' A! I love how the Fear Gas was used against Skidmark's forces lol! And the way he run away... Mwah~!

"And the wounded?"

"What wounded?"

"Understood."

Fuckin' A~! Super cool one liners mwah~!

Lol, Leah Mason's humour is hilarious~!

Heh, Everybody: I need healing!

Amy: Fuck y'all lol, I'm having the "Midas Touch"~.

Heh, I like how that description screamed Starfire before she was officially introduced as such. Lovely imagery~! But I love how you kept Starphire's... hehe, "ditzy" persona (I still think she fakes it after she learns how humans operate just to mess with Robin and everyone else like she does in Young Justice lol!)
10/10 c8 Prometheus-777
Heh, Jin finally acknowledged that people can link King Midas and Prophet huh.. Nice. I totes called it as Victoria had already come to that conclusion and she ain't even a Thinker. Glad it happened and nice alibi.

Heh, the GG scene was impressive. And for the sake reasons you gave as even I wasn't expecting that so soon but it makes sense given that she reasoned she's been seen nude by the public already and she really wants revenge against her jealous controlling ex boyfriend... BASICALLY this story has already provided numerous contributing factors as to why this GG scene would happen early, physical, mental and such factors.

I love how I can go back in the story to any time GG was mentioned and see how it al led to this moment like following Hansel and Gretel's breadcrumbs trail lol. Fascinating, very fascinating writing skills~!
10/10 c7 Prometheus-777
Why isn't King Midas selling the gold he transmuted via the Guild Shop? It makes logical sense to me for him to do that. Some new Gamer probably needs it somewhere...

But hmm, interesting developments in this chapter like with Aisha. Wasn't expecting his reasonings but understandable. I suppose this is what sets him apart from your other Gamers. Although I thought he would still do it since he's quote literally super pragmatic even without the sadism. Hence my utter shock he didn't.
10/10 c6 Prometheus-777
lol! "No, boss,I was stargazing, boss,I'm legally blind," kekekeke~! I feel like this was a partial reference to SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL and SPEAK NO EVIL lol. A partial missed opportunity that can be redeemed in the near future in a similar situation hehe. These minions would make PerFEcT actors for that meme.

Nice warlord perks though. The Witness me, Shiny and Gold reminds me of Miss Frost's Diamond form from X-men and a buncha other heroes and villains that turn their skin into a tough metal or mineral and such alloy for various reasons.

Nice chapter though. Interesting how Grapist and Taylor met... As well as King Midas. Her gratitude will most likely be used against her to his great benefit and her naïve detriment hehe.
10/10 c5 Prometheus-777
Heh, it's funny how he seems like a vigilante as he kills the Merchants and other verified bad guys lol.

But I love how pragmatic this Gamer is; extremely so as opposed to some other Gamers. Very refreshing. A non sadistic pragmatic Gamer is quite refreshing.

Huh, I wonder what new name Squealer will pick...

But man, I love how well done (pun not intended) the forums are hehe.

Heh, I wonder what's causing Amy's slow but sure descent into "madness" lol. I can't tell yet whether it's herself or artificially induced.
10/10 c4 Prometheus-777
Heh, great chapter. Liked what he's planning with the mentioned "aggressively recruited allies" of his lol. I also love the idea of using more and more aliases such as Prophet. He seems smart enough to make it work without leaving too many connections to himself and his other cover identities... But a proper investigator is likely to realise Prophet appeared at the same time as Midas and wonder what the correlation between those two are and connect the proverbial dots. There's a chance that any entity that takes interest in King Midas for better or for worse is gonna appear Sus AF just like some of his victims of they turn it to be accomplices as well to draw others away from him hmm-hm. Hypothetically speaking of course.
10/10 c4 Prometheus-777
10/10 c3 Prometheus-777
Lol! Did Coil get killed by Thomas the fuckin' Tank Engine? I'm dead lol!
10/10 c2 Prometheus-777
Lol! System being shocked when the Gamer chose all henchmen was hilarious lol.

It's funny how helpless System seems when dealing with TS Gamer lol.

Metagamer Ftw lol.

Ah, now I remember who Lucille is. Heh, so this is her punishment huh...

Lol, love how Hookwolf was beaten so easily by Poison Ivy. Shows how dangerous she is for the unprepared. But if she can control Superman then anyone else is clay in her hands to shape as she sees fit.
10/10 c1 Prometheus-777
Ayyy, Truck-kun is back! The King of Isekaing random MCs. The facilitator of transmigration~! The Truck, the myth, the legend~!

He's the best scout lol?! I dead! Truck-kun... I tip my proverbial hat to thee.

Ahem, loving the world building and Evil Genius franchise references. Coolio~!
10/8 c21 deoxeyses
Nice
10/7 c16 Theorist01
Okay if people are still dumb enough to think that Jin has an 'evil twin brother' then the reason that Midas is winning so far isn't because he's smart it's because everyone else is really dumb.
1,853 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »